• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football 2022 season comparison to 2021. (We actually have improved)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I look forward to revisiting this at the end of the season and see how it really stacks up. I hope we truly are trending up.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,872
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Just like the USF game we had a chance and we choked. Why couldnt we have won those games?

We could of but we never do, winning and losing becomes contagious and we simply have the stank of defeat all over us.  We choke, we miss a big play or make a bad play call, it is what we do.  We don’t really feel like we will win the game, we may keep it close, show some life but eventually we will find a way to lose. We have become so transparent, this week we will get steamrolled at homecoming because we are legendary for getting blown out after a close hard fought loss.  Some of us will say how can we expect to compete with Tulane, they are a great team which is ******* depressing when we have no business being on the same field as Tu ******* Lane.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We could of but we never do, winning and losing becomes contagious and we simply have the stank of defeat all over us.  We choke, we miss a big play or make a bad play call, it is what we do.  We don’t really feel like we will win the game, we may keep it close, show some life but eventually we will find a way to lose. We have become so transparent, this week we will get steamrolled at homecoming because we are legendary for getting blown out after a close hard fought loss.  Some of us will say how can we expect to compete with Tulane, they are a great team which is ******* depressing when we have no business being on the same field as Tu ******* Lane.

I mean Shaun King did go there, even though he had small hands...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

I am thankful that GatorBulls exist in this world, he wants to see the positive and he went out and found actual positives. He knows he trampled through many thorns to find his few roses, there is no reason to begrudge him of actual improvements he compiled and he doesn’t need to know the thorns because he stepped on all of them to find these and he has seen them at nauseam as an active poster.  Enjoy your thread of sunshine Gator, you earned it.

It sure has attracted a number of deeply cynical people.  

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I mean Shaun King did go there, even though he had small hands...

They were in the SEC as well so maybe I didn’t give them enough credit, they are awesome.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brad said:

It sure has attracted a number of deeply cynical people.  

Simple tit for tat, he provides unrealistic optimism and the rest remind him that we suck, it passes the time.

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

…it’s a sad state of affairs when a few positive statements draws ire. 

Or disingenuos ********.  

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,355
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

They were in the SEC as well so maybe I didn’t give them enough credit, they are awesome.

They also have a claimed national championship for 1998 - I read it on Wikipedia, so it has to be true:roflmao:

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, thekidnapper said:

We are all varying degrees of disappointed.

And/or have various levels of acceptable conduct on a public forum

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

I appreciate the positivity but unfortunately we are what our record says we are.

We are 1-5 and any thought of a bowl game is just begging for disappointment. Jeff Scott is a poor coach. There is proven talent on this team but he is not the guy to lead them. And this is coming from someone that wanted to give him a full three years.

Best thing that I can say about this squad is that they gave me hope in two games this year (Cincy and UF). Last year I only felt that excitement against UCF, and that was an ugly one.

• Upvote 1