• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GoUSFBulls.com: Scott Names Bohanon Bulls' Starter At Quarterback

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

9 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Saw on the bulimanti podcast a list of fastest players on the team...top speed wise. 

Gerry peaked at 20.68 mph and Timmy 20 mph.

For a big guy Gerry can move.  Makes sense...cause he ran for over 100 yards vs Oklahoma who has a fast defense. 

Gerry looks fast even against fast teams which is one of the main reasons I am so high on him, he is strong as an ox and has decent accuracy.  He is no Aaron Rodgers but he gets the ball there more often then not and will be a huge improvement in all areas.   I really don’t see how we don’t win 6, he will change the dynamic of this team overnight.  We got something here bitches, time to hop on the hype train. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, CycleBull said:

It’s not.

And you know this how?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,505

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Gerry looks fast even against fast teams which is one of the main reasons I am so high on him, he is strong as an ox and has decent accuracy.  He is no Aaron Rodgers but he gets the ball there more often then not and will be a huge improvement in all areas.   I really don’t see how we don’t win 6, he will change the dynamic of this team overnight.  We got something here bitches, time to hop on the hype train. 

Gerry B is our best chance to win followed by any improvement on the defensive side of the ball.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

46 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

And you know this how?

If I’m not mistaken there have been podcasts about it and coach interviews about it. It’s not purely based on lifting. Didn’t someone post something about the grit score a while back. Either way it’s not.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

On 7/31/2022 at 7:50 PM, Jim Johnson said:

Bohannan has the edge because a 4th year junior > true sophomore nearly every time. 

McClain completed 55% of his passes... not great, but not terrible for an 18 year old kid.  He relied on his athleticism more than he should (because that is how he did so well in high school)... and you're comparing the other 3 QBs at their best (because that is what you remember) with McClain at his worst (because that is what you saw).  You're unable to project what his talent can do.  With time and study this year, McClain has the potential to be the best QB USF has ever had.

USF's offensive coordinator did not set up McClain to succeed.  Just watch the end of the UCF game.  UCF brought pressure before the time out -- but the OL and RB could not give McClain ANY time to make a decision... McClain made two good runs when the WRs aren't open (good decisions)... and then the play call is a moving pocket (awful) and Donnovan Jennings gets beat by the DL too quickly and no one was open.  Yes, he should have thrown it away -- but remember, he's a freshman.  As a senior, I bet he throws that away.

**** that game and that ******** ending.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,505

6 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

Let's be serious... Blackwell had it easy. He got to throw to me every practice and then I let DeAndrew take my spot in the games. It doesn't get any better than that. 😆

So you are the reason Blackwell did so well and upset Pitt in 2001? Do you mind going and catching balls in practice from Timmy and Gerry?

Edited by Outlaw
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,985
  • Days Won:  12

I'm still scarred by the Fortin decision last year. 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,405
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

time to hop on the hype train. 

John Candy No GIF by Laff

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38