• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF interim president Rhea Law has applied to take the job permanently

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,890
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is true  ........ unless a university can go bankrupt.

What got the Klowns where they are is taking a chance on a pasty white liar and then turning their heads when he killed a player ....... and I do fully understand that some here would be good with that for the results.

This is kinda of harsh but go big or go home, better to burn out then fade away.  The Orangeman has went bankrupt and still rebounded to lead the most powerful nation, let’s do this! As the late Al Davis has always said, “Just win baby”!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  108

12 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I personally think it will revitalize the campus and help continue our quest away from being simply a city commuter school.  We have a ways to go but this is critical in my opinion.  What is the worst that can happen with doing it? It worked with c in that rusty ****house.

Just wondering. When have you last been on campus?  We drove my wife's cousins through there the other day. Looks pretty vibrant to us and them. They were very impressed.  Newer buildings have gone up. The IPF skeleton was there. They thought the Yuengling Center, baseball/softball and soccer facilities all looked great. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

28 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Just wondering. When have you last been on campus?  We drove my wife's cousins through there the other day. Looks pretty vibrant to us and them. They were very impressed.  Newer buildings have gone up. The IPF skeleton was there. They thought the Yuengling Center, baseball/softball and soccer facilities all looked great. 

We have friends (alumni) that were season ticket holders and have never been back on campus because there was no reason to go.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

22 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

We have friends (alumni) that were season ticket holders and have never been back on campus because there was no reason to go.

Are they still season ticket holders?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,731
  • Days Won:  0

Since moving back to Tampa last August, my wife and I (both alumni) have been on campus multiple times for various reasons, including men's and women's basketball games, a soccer game, homecoming events, checking out the IPF progress, shopping for USF gear at the bookstore,  and occasionally just because. Just this week I was just telling my youngest daughter (and hopefully future Bull) how much nicer the campus is now compared to when her mom and I attended in the late 80s/early 90s; we were sitting outside the Marshall Center having lunch at the time.🤘

Edited by Gat-Rat Bull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Since moving back to Tampa last August, my wife and I (both alumni) have been on campus multiple times for various reasons, including men's and women's basketball games, a soccer game, homecoming events, checking out the IPF progress, shopping for USF gear at the bookstore,  and occasionally just because. Just this week I was just telling my youngest daughter (and hopefully future Bull) how much nicer the campus is now compared to when her mom and I attended in the late 80s/early 90s; we were sitting outside the Marshall Center having lunch at the time.🤘

I like eating next to the bookstore looking toward the Marshall Center. Looking at that building from that angle (with the fountain and covered walkway as well) is very impressive and encapsulates how much the campus has grown since my time as a student. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Maybe because I didn't go there and I'm on campus more than most students, but if you want to go - go.  If you don't - don't.  I get the idea that possibly people will donate because they go to a football game.  I'm just don't believe that myself.  If people had no reason to go to campus before an OCS then there won't be any reason to go if there is - other than going to the football game. Campuses are for students. Pretty sure there aren't many non students living in dorms. You go to campus for classes. 

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I like eating next to the bookstore looking toward the Marshall Center. Looking at that building from that angle (with the fountain and covered walkway as well) is very impressive and encapsulates how much the campus has grown since my time as a student. 

But, wait, you weren't there for a football game so WTF is wrong with you? sarcasm

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

10 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Maybe because I didn't go there and I'm on campus more than most students, but if you want to go - go.  If you don't - don't.  I get the idea that possibly people will donate because they go to a football game.  I'm just don't believe that myself.  If people had no reason to go to campus before an OCS then there won't be any reason to go if there is - other than going to the football game. Campuses are for students. Pretty sure there aren't many non students living in dorms.  You go to campus for classes. 

But, wait, you weren't there for a football game so WTF is wrong with you? sarcasm

Are any? I can pack my stuff within an hour and call one of the divorce lawyers from the I-4 signs along the way. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

17 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Maybe because I didn't go there and I'm on campus more than most students, but if you want to go - go.  If you don't - don't.  I get the idea that possibly people will donate because they go to a football game.  I'm just don't believe that myself.  If people had no reason to go to campus before an OCS then there won't be any reason to go if there is - other than going to the football game. Campuses are for students. Pretty sure there aren't many non students living in dorms. You go to campus for classes. 

😂😂, whenever I’m there for a game I make sure I get a hotel right next to the campus or the Embassy suites on campus. Although, that might change this upcoming year since car rentals are so crazy expensive! 

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂, whenever I’m there for a game I make sure I get a hotel right next to the campus or the Embassy suites on campus. Although, that might change this upcoming year since car rentals are so crazy expensive! 

Just changed a rental for Ft Worth for the WBB conference tournament. It was slightly over $100 less than the original booking which I had made months ago.  So there is hope.