• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, how are we feeling?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  82
  • Days Won:  0

Timmy McClain and Marsh give me hope.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,733

I'm feeling like this... USF played much better starting with the 2nd half. Glad to see that filthy zero turn into a 20 and hopeful for at least double that next game. 🤘

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

12 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

I am happy with McClain.   He has to be the starter going forward.  He is mobile and he can actually make a down the field pass.

The offense was horrid in the first half, and the defense was not much better.  I do not know what Coach did in the locker room at halftime, but he woke up our defense.

I feel that Charlie Strong left him with a weak team, and unfortunately we will have another tough year, but I will be happy as long as we make progress.

We looked better and can only hope to get better and see some results in the win column.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475

Better game. made me stay to see zeros on the clock. Not that I thought we would win, just that we didn't completely suck like last week.

I thought every group EXCEPT the d-backs played much better. We need some serious help at safety and corner.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

2 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Better game. made me stay to see zeros on the clock. Not that I thought we would win, just that we didn't completely suck like last week.

I thought every group EXCEPT the d-backs played much better. We need some serious help at safety and corner.

I think the two picks bode well for us going forward. We need them to step up, but they won’t face athletes like that much from here on out

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347

1 hour ago, jjlovecub said:

UF was still throwing and throwing deep for most of the 2nd half. They definitely did not let up. Including going on 4th on one. 

Keeping your second string QB in the game seems like they let up. The Richardson kid is clearly better than jones.

I'm guessing they didn't want to show their hand too much in the first 2 games in order to have some kind of advantage against Bama.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

More like takes a poop…then he walks in it. 

I like yours better ....

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Keeping your second string QB in the game seems like they let up. The Richardson kid is clearly better than jones.

I'm guessing they didn't want to show their hand too much in the first 2 games in order to have some kind of advantage against Bama.

The game was embarrassing because we had absolutely no business being on the field with them, we are too small and slow.  The positives is that Timmy looks like he can be Q esque.  I will learn nothing next week, we will roll FAMU, BYU will give us a glimpse and SMU will tell us if we will be competitive in the conference. I actually had no problem starting Cade, we were never going to win this game so why not bring The frosh in after the game is decided to build some confidence, maybe we feel like we got some momentum and take this into conf play in a few weeks.  I actually like what I saw today and feel like we will get better and our coaches can actually possibly coach. Who knows but I am seeing a glimmer of hope.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

16 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Just watching the 2nd half, couldn't tell who the second string qb was. The one who threw 2 picks and the horrible throws to the endzone or the one who ran for the 80 yard td?