• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, how are we feeling?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I expected worse, met @FazaUSF great fan who deserves better, he had signs and his contingent, and the first time I’ve not seen one player come up and shake a single fans hands. CJS is building his culture and it’s garbage just like he and his father’s records.

this is a bit harsh

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I don’t see how there can be another record. We have been an embarrassment that hasn’t had a single okay moment since this staff was here, I thought we all knew the only reason we are stuck with them is because of money. I mess sure maybe in 5 years they can grow but anyone that thought we had that time is the problem. 

Unless you are Nostradamus, why not let the season play out first before making such a bold statement to fire everyone. I realize that you like the attention, but the reality is you may be wrong. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

I feel better than last week but this is still going to be a rough year.

I didn't watch the second half but I'm glad the team got a few scores to build on for next week.

I don't expect a lot, but I expect to see improvements each week. Hopefully McClain gets the nod next week before BYU.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

The thread asked how I'm feeling?

Well, firstly, I'm happy the team continued to fight it out. I personally don't agree that UF let off the dogs until the Richardson TD, the back to back INTs in the second half were proof that UF was not in fact finished trying to run up the score, particularly the second one as it happened deep into the secondary. 

Richardson was giving me 2018 D'Eriq King flash backs, he will not be fun to face next year, but I'm rather hopeful that neither will McClain. 

Next week will be an easy win if we play the way we did in the second half. BYU is facing two ranked teams in a row, so until we see how they perform it is hard to say how good we will be. 

Someone suggested we could be 3-2 at the start of October and I'm questioning how. SMU is not a bad team. If we  beat them we will have earned it. I'll add that if we beat BYU and SMU, it's likely we could run the table until we meet Houston on November 6. That is a long ways away. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Unless you are Nostradamus, why not let the season play out first before making such a bold statement to fire everyone. I realize that you like the attention, but the reality is you may be wrong. 

Because in the real world outside of education you don’t get to fail for a solid two years before anyone has any expectations of you. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You do realize that you're talking to someone who started ******** about CJS from basically the moment he was hired because he was going to stay and coach in the national championship game ....

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

27 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I'm feeling good after that game.  If we started the right QB it might have been close.

Assuming you mean McClain, but no it wouldn't have

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

41 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Agree, our point diff was approx the same as their game w FAU. 2nd half showed some promise om both sides of the ball. McClain may have solidified his QB start next week. Game goes faster with him in there. O-line doesn't have to sustain their blocks as long. More game experience and some good off field coaching to correct mistakes he could be the guy. Hate to say that I was a Cade fan but he just isn't sharp. Hopefully, we can manhandle A&M. CJS prob needs to be a little less cautious and not be afraid of making a tough decision like 4th and 4. Shows no faith in your offense. We looked better more than we didnt as it went on..Thankfully

mcclain will make some mistakes that will drive this board insane

mcclain is the future so you might as well play him

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Because in the real world outside of education you don’t get to fail for a solid two years before anyone has any expectations of you. 

you had to love the trick play!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

You're assuming he's failing already.  If we turn it around and start winning again, then he succeeded