• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, how are we feeling?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, BullyPulpit said:

Leave it to you too see nothing but darkness.

Are you blind???

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Just now, puc86 said:

Are you blind???

No. I saw a promising young QB and a team that never quit despite not having the talent. I saw decent play calling in the second half. The next 3 weeks will decide what type of team we have. You are just angry they played better in the second half so you can't legitimately lambast CJS and staff. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

I'm very pleased. We were never going to win that game. Won the second half 17-7. Played well. Players didn't quit. Coaches adjusted. Lots to build off of. Let's get out of non-conference play 2-2 baby!!!!

Agreed with you 100%. I believe this offense will be quite good once we settle on a QB (McClain), and are going against defenses that maybe aren't quite as stout as we faced today. Saw flashes vs. NC State, and saw more today.  There is talent and a lot of fight in this team. Florida & NC State is a rough way to start the season with 40 new players on the roster. I would put the "Fire Jeff Scott" crap on hold for now.

Just now, BullyPulpit said:

No. I saw a promising young QB and a team that never quit despite not having the talent. I saw decent play calling in the second half. The next 3 weeks will decide what type of team we have. You are just angry they played better in the second half so you can't legitimately lambast CJS and staff. 

I saw idiotic coaches that after a year and a half have not been able to have any idea who should start or how to use them but sure maybe you are right and next week they miracle it into the first time they have a clue about anything 

• Me no likey 1

3 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Agreed with you 100%. I believe this offense will be quite good once we settle on a QB (McClain), and are going against defenses that maybe aren't quite as stout as we faced today. Saw flashes vs. NC State, and saw more today.  There is talent and a lot of fight in this team. Florida & NC State is a rough way to start the season with 40 new players on the roster. I would put the "Fire Jeff Scott" crap on hold for now.

The part you are missing is why I’m the absolute hell was Fortin not onlY starting but continuing to play until it didn’t matter ? Florida took like 2 drives to figure out their mistake,

usf we stay the course because their is no recourse.

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

Honestly, optimistic baring the coaching staff giving up on this team in the 4th. Take away the God awful second qtr, this is a 1 point game. I don't know what happened to the Oline and D in the second qtr, but they definitely looked like an improved unit in the 1st qtr and second half. If Timmy is not the starter for the remainder of the season, this coaching staff needs to be axed, because regardless of the freshman mistakes he made last week, when Timmy comes in this O has a different feel to it.

Just now, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Honestly, optimistic baring the coaching staff giving up on this team in the 4th. Take away the God awful second qtr, this is a 1 point game. I don't know what happened to the Oline and D in the second qtr, but they definitely looked like an improved unit in the 1st qtr and second half. If Timmy is not the starter for the remainder of the season, this coaching staff needs to be axed, because regardless of the freshman mistakes he made last week, when Timmy comes in this O has a different feel to it.

Bet?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I saw idiotic coaches that after a year and a half have not been able to have any idea who should start or how to use them but sure maybe you are right and next week they miracle it into the first time they have a clue about anything 

Players are succeeding despite the coaches at times, but not all the time. The coaches are a little slow, but it is improving slowly. Playing from behind makes it hard for them to get it together

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Year after year???? Come on man. Are you drunk? Last year was a complete and total lost season. That was year zero. This is year one. 

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Bet?

I bet you we cover whatever the spread against FAMU will be.

How about that?

Edit: As long as McClain starts.

Edited by zarnozdabull
  • Upvote 1