• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football: Hear me now and watch it happen later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

FAU will beat us. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Prepare to be very upset 

Do you think he was going to be "upset" or did he mean by 3 td's it would be an "upset" ??  Actually, your "Prepare to be very upset" will work either way. I don't really care if we beat FAU by 3 td's or 3 pts I'll not be "upset" either way. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

4 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

I'm glad we have fresh blood. I mean what the heck happened with that great deal that we got from Texas?!  Now, we have a new chapter. Great. I'm all for it.

Here's the thing. GET USF An O-LINE and then play pocket QB. Otherwise, have a mobile QB. Everything else will take care of itself.

You cannot play pocket QB and no O-line! Please look at the history of the program and the recruiting.

BTW, just to make a note now, when Ca$h and Leavitt play the Bulls, we need to win by 3 TDs or I'll be very upset!

I'm a little let down after reading the thread title and the above post, to be quite honest.   

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

15 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

Didn't see anyone claiming FAU was "some world beater".  Like it or not, it will take a little time for us to get back to where we can safely expect to win against the FAU's of college football.  With that said,  I hope we do win by 3 TD's, but will gladly take a 1pt W.

After last season I'll take any 1 point win for sure.

Fau returns a sophomore qb 20 tds and 6int...hope the coaches work that magic here at qb.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

FAU is our 4th game of the season.  With both teams having new coaching staffs, there's no way to know what's going to happen.  CJS may have gotten our **** together by then.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

Boca's not far away , maybe we can get about 10,000 of us to make the trip, , show the father of USF football some love , and then beat their asses.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

1 hour ago, BayIslandBull said:

Didn't see anyone claiming FAU was "some world beater".  Like it or not, it will take a little time for us to get back to where we can safely expect to win against the FAU's of college football.  With that said,  I hope we do win by 3 TD's, but will gladly take a 1pt W.

People still think we are back in the Big East days.  I think even then we needed the RB Williams (?) to bail us out in Boca. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  993
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

Here's the thing. GET USF An O-LINE and then play pocket QB. Otherwise, have a mobile QB. 

I want to call you captain obvious so bad for this but USF has paid millions of dollars to people who don't get it, so you get a pass

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

36 minutes ago, slowdown said:

I want to call you captain obvious so bad for this but USF has paid millions of dollars to people who don't get it, so you get a pass

Except I don't know how many times it needs to be repeated, CJS runs an RPO offense, not an under center, 7 step drop offense. 

So far, it appears that all of the candidates to be our starting QB can run. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

47 minutes ago, slowdown said:

Almost every team in the state of Florida needs quality OL. Unfortunately there are only so few. USF would be better designing an offense that is not dependent on consistent OL play.