• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football: Hear me now and watch it happen later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I'm glad we have fresh blood. I mean what the heck happened with that great deal that we got from Texas?!  Now, we have a new chapter. Great. I'm all for it.

Here's the thing. GET USF An O-LINE and then play pocket QB. Otherwise, have a mobile QB. Everything else will take care of itself.

You cannot play pocket QB and no O-line! Please look at the history of the program and the recruiting.

BTW, just to make a note now, when Ca$h and Leavitt play the Bulls, we need to win by 3 TDs or I'll be very upset!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

2 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

I'm glad we have fresh blood. I mean what the heck happened with that great deal that we got from Texas?!  Now, we have a new chapter. Great. I'm all for it.

Here's the thing. GET USF An O-LINE and then play pocket QB. Otherwise, have a mobile QB. Everything else will take care of itself.

You cannot play pocket QB and no O-line! Please look at the history of the program and the recruiting.

BTW, just to make a note now, when Ca$h and Leavitt play the Bulls, we need to win by 3 TDs or I'll be very upset!

cash- i love it

love the post

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

You think we are going to beat a team that completely blew out a team that completely blew us out with only 1 shorthanded recruiting class? We will be fortunate to get out of boca with a W. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

30 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

You think we are going to beat a team that completely blew out a team that completely blew us out with only 1 shorthanded recruiting class? We will be fortunate to get out of boca with a W. 

New year, new coaches for both teams, new players. Anything is possible...but I would be happy with a 1point win. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199

40 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

It's a meaningless bowl game...we played Ucf closer away then Fau at home did.  So not sure I'd crown Fau some world beater.

I'm not sure what Fau returns if big losses toss up game.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,799
  • Days Won:  0

I will settle for at-least close games. The blow outs were disappointing.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

We have so many questions from now and the start of the season I have no idea how we will finish and play against FAU or any other team...as it stands it doesn't look very good...that being said, depending how the new system's are developed and who we get as transfers the outlook could improve to at least making a bowl...

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141

33 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

It's a meaningless bowl game...we played Ucf closer away then Fau at home did.  So not sure I'd crown Fau some world beater.

I'm not sure what Fau returns if big losses toss up game.

Didn't see anyone claiming FAU was "some world beater".  Like it or not, it will take a little time for us to get back to where we can safely expect to win against the FAU's of college football.  With that said,  I hope we do win by 3 TD's, but will gladly take a 1pt W.

• Upvote 1