• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football: Hear me now and watch it happen later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

It could be rough for a bit of time...so buckle up...I learned my lesson last year...that being said, I like the changes that were made.. this may take time though 

The last staff sucked and got fired for their efforts as they went 4-8. It CJS can’t manage at least 6-6 he is pure garbage as well, is a horrible hire and we may as well have saved money and stuck with the same other set of garbage. If people pay millions of dollars to get rid for someone for failing and then give you millions of dollars to make it better then you have to make it better and it should be immediately noticeable and if it is not that’s not okay.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

2 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

As long as we see some sort of improvement during the season is the main thing I am looking for.

That's a good approach.  I was good with that as a goal for this past season too.  Then Navy happened.

Edited by Rocky Style

2 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Its possible...I have no idea how quick our team will learn the new system and learn to be winners.

I really will go into this season with not much in the way of expectations cause likely they will be disappointed. 

As long as we see some sort of improvement during the season is the main thing I am looking for.

Agreed it doesn’t have to be earth shattering but there **** sure needs to be improvement 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The last staff sucked and got fired for their efforts as they went 4-8. It CJS can’t manage at least 6-6 he is pure garbage as well, is a horrible hire and we may as well have saved money and stuck with the same other set of garbage. If people pay millions of dollars to get rid for someone for failing and then give you millions of dollars to make it better then you have to make it better and it should be immediately noticeable and if it is not that’s not okay.

Welp Charlie wasn't bringing in a ton of talent...I would be impressed if they get to 6-6...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

Welp Charlie wasn't bringing in a ton of talent...I would be impressed if they get to 6-6...

I sort of question that since I know its just rivals but if you were to go with just avg recruit rating we have been in the top 3-4 in the conference for like the last 3-4 years.  So i think we have talent but we saw horrible coaching not one player can be named that showed huge improvement while Strong was here.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I sort of question that since I know its just rivals but if you were to go with just avg recruit rating we have been in the top 3-4 in the conference for like the last 3-4 years.  So i think we have talent but we saw horrible coaching not one player can be named that showed huge improvement while Strong was here.

I do too in spots...depending on how quickly the players pick up the offense and if they get a few transfers that are productive, they could go .500

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

45 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We then continued to be awful and march the Stanford offense into obscurity until finally realizing it won’t work here at the last possible moment having wasted 2.5 years of the program.

:roflmao:

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

:roflmao:

Thank G-d for Harlan, one of the few bright spots following CJL. CWT should send him and Flowers checks every month for the rest of his life.

40 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

We won 4 games with a harder schedule this season than next and with the biggest loss from last years team being a TE that KB never threw to. When exactly would it be okay to have any expectations for the new coach to do even marginally better than the coach that got fired for his efforts??? If everyone is so worried that Scott can’t even go.500 here then he is going to have a rough time here and he isn’t the guy. Go .500 in the AAC that’s not even an actual accomplishment and people are legit worried that the guy they think is the real deal cannot possibly meet that standard, sad.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Thank G-d for Harlan, one of the few bright spots following CJL. CWT should send him and Flowers checks every month for the rest of his life.

I was hoping you'd acknowledge that, Harlan drawing up that offense he had Willie instill in a week ...