• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football: Hear me now and watch it happen later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

We will never have the capabilities for a pocket passing QB.

How many times do we need to try this failed experiment?

We need to mentally prepare for a losing season next year.

Not trolling, just stating the truth though it hurts.

I think we will run an RPO offense.agreed the true pocket passer is no good here.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I am going to feel really bad for CJS, MK and the former FAU coaching staff if FAU beats the breaks off of us, this really is the worst possible scenario for our side and it is pretty much a must win game for the entire lot. At least the game is in Boca so we have that going for us, there is just so much to be lost and absolutely nothing to be gained (maybe we can buy out of it).

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 1/3/2020 at 4:45 PM, Rocky Style said:

People still think we are back in the Big East days.  I think even then we needed the RB Williams (?) to bail us out in Boca. 

Yes FAU has always given us problems even when we were good.  That Matt Grothe game down there we barely got out alive with a win.  The next week we had our biggest blowout of ucf ever.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am going to feel really bad for CJS, MK and the former FAU coaching staff if FAU beats the breaks off of us, this really is the worst possible scenario for our side and it is pretty much a must win game for the entire lot. At least the game is in Boca so we have that going for us, there is just so much to be lost and absolutely nothing to be gained (maybe we can buy out of it).

FAU beat us before...what happened then?

Guest Jonesy Bull
25 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We also both of their Coordinators so kind of goes both ways.

Granted they have bigger fish from us.  

It would be dissapointing loss but certainly not the end of the world in a rebuilding year.

35 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

FAU beat us before...what happened then?

We went 2-10 and people were ready to fire CWT in his first season. We then continued to be awful and march the Stanford offense into obscurity until finally realizing it won’t work here at the last possible moment having wasted 2.5 years of the program. If this is anything like that we are in serious trouble.

28 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

We also both of their Coordinators so kind of goes both ways.

Granted they have bigger fish from us.  

It would be dissapointing loss but certainly not the end of the world in a rebuilding year.

At some point we have to not be in a rebuilding year every single year, losing to FAU is completely and totally unacceptable it doesn’t matter what you call the year any more than it matters that it is leap year.

47 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yes FAU has always given us problems even when we were good.  That Matt Grothe game down there we barely got out alive with a win.  The next week we had our biggest blowout of ucf ever.

Other than the one time CWT managed to lose to them on his way to 2-10 they have hardly been much of a problem.

F5D3E482-6B24-40F9-A79A-6FF97BC2D28D.png

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We went 2-10 and people were ready to fire CWT in his first season. We then continued to be awful and march the Stanford offense into obscurity until finally realizing it won’t work here at the last possible moment having wasted 2.5 years of the program. If this is anything like that we are in serious trouble.

It could be rough for a bit of time...so buckle up...I learned my lesson last year...that being said, I like the changes that were made.. this may take time though 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

It could be rough for a bit of time...so buckle up...I learned my lesson last year...that being said, I like the changes that were made.. this may take time though 

Its possible...I have no idea how quick our team will learn the new system and learn to be winners.

I really will go into this season with not much in the way of expectations cause likely they will be disappointed. 

As long as we see some sort of improvement during the season is the main thing I am looking for.