• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Possible CCS Replacements

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

WVU, Syracuse, Rutgers, Louisville, Pitt, USF (BE) all > than teams in the current AAC.  Not even close.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

43 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

WVU, Syracuse, Rutgers, Louisville, Pitt, USF (BE) all > than teams in the current AAC.  Not even close.

The AAC would be getting the same if not better rankings than the old BE if it was not for politics. Most the teams you mentioned are irrelevant today. The combined win total of WVU, Cuse, Rutgers, for this season is 10 wins😂😂😂. Pitt and Ville have 7 wins a piece in the ****** ACC....

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Having a committee rank teams was the worst idea ever. Go back to the computer. The AAC teams who are ranked deserve to be ranked better than where they are. This conference is supremely better than the old BE. The bias of the good old boys network is such a joke...but that’s college football. 

The committee kept our rivals out of the playoffs in 2017. They actually were #1 in one of the computer rankings at season's end...

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-sp-ucf-national-champions-colley-matrix-0109-story.html

• Downvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,345
  • Days Won:  10

2 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

The committee kept our rivals out of the playoffs in 2017. They actually were #1 in one of the computer rankings at season's end...

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-sp-ucf-national-champions-colley-matrix-0109-story.html

You didn't just do that the day of our game with them.  Tell me you didn't just do that.

jai.gif.3437d64a240855155c9effcda26029fc.gif

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,681
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, chapelbull said:

You must be on a turkey high.  

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

10 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The AAC would be getting the same if not better rankings than the old BE if it was not for politics. Most the teams you mentioned are irrelevant today. The combined win total of WVU, Cuse, Rutgers, for this season is 10 wins😂😂😂. Pitt and Ville have 7 wins a piece in the ****** ACC....

Pitt beat UCF... 

Cincinnati got stomped 42-0 by Ohio State.

We got stomped 49-0 by Wisconsin

Notre Dame stomped Navy 52-20

The American is the 6th strongest conference. The ACC and Big 12 are a little weak this year, but still on average have better teams. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Pitt beat UCF... 

Cincinnati got stomped 42-0 by Ohio State.

We got stomped 49-0 by Wisconsin

Notre Dame stomped Navy 52-20

The American is the 6th strongest conference. The ACC and Big 12 are a little weak this year, but still on average have better teams. 

Never said OSU was below us. Never said Wisc was below us. Nor ND. But looking at those BE teams that bolted we more than hold our own. If the polling had more fairness the conference would be better represented

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Never said OSU was below us. Never said Wisc was below us. Nor ND. But looking at those BE teams that bolted we more than hold our own. If the polling had more fairness the conference would be better represented

Just wished Louisville would have stuck around but I understand why they had to take that ACC invite. Having Memphis, Cincy, and Louisville in the same conference was pretty wild. The old C-USA days were fun 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

On 11/27/2019 at 2:11 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Just because they are the stats that are used does not defeat my argument. The measurement in an interest for a team is actually showing up for the game. Anyone can write a check. Getting people there is what is important. Our fan base is small and on this board. So no those “facts” don’t suck as they are irrelevant to my point. 

77AAA3BF-77D5-4585-8B14-9E1FEBEF7CDB.jpeg

We are a G5 program playing in a professional stadium. The numbers are fine, the optics due to stadium size are bad. Put LA Tech in Ray Jay and it will look terrible too.

A bit old, only through the 2017 season and we were one of the most improved for 2018, but we are comparable with Army, not too far behind MSU. I only see Memphis and UCF above us from G5 but I might have missed some others.

https://collegefootballnews.com/2018/02/college-football-attendance-rankings-five-year-biggest-average

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

On 11/27/2019 at 2:27 PM, Azmodi said:

Ok, ok, ok!!!!

I have a possible solution.

Lets start a course (An elective) we'll call it, "Sports Appreciation." You can have this elective in any course of studies. Now hear me out, when students show up to sporting events on campus, they're given an electronic ticket that they can forward to their instructor to get credit for the "Sports Appreciations Elective". So by attending games and sporting events, students receive course credit towards graduation. How's that for helping students get involved????

fresh off the boat mind blown GIF

I actually like it. I'm an academic grognard but I tell people the university experience is for you to experience as much as you can in all areas of human endeavor.