• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Possible CCS Replacements

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, chapelbull said:

You can list whatever, but they beat garbage ole miss by 15 on their home field. That's a fact not a list.  I know they are pretty good this year, hence the 3 or 4 loss team in a p5 conference (maybe if the schedule falls right they only lose 2 in the pac 10 or acc) .....

Reality bites

No you actually bite...we play those schools early. If it is done after the halfway point they would get rolled even more. If they only lose 2 to the PAC that means they probably play in the championship game. Thanks for your support on my opinion...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Says the guy who only shows up after loses and to make comments that are on the level of a third grader. Keep sniffing your glue and putting your head up the P5 asses...at least you’re good at something I suppose. 

Is this 5th grade level?  Help me out.  And your first sentence is just ******* laughable.   You're reaching.  It shows you are running out garbage to list so let's attack the messenger.   Facts are facts.  You just don't like that they don't support what you are spewing.   Just move on

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

You are right.  There is no disputing it's p5 ... and then the rest

Whatever junior...run along now...

Is this 5th grade level?  Help me out.  And your first sentence is just ******* laughable.   You're reaching.  It shows you are running out garbage to list so let's attack the messenger.   Facts are facts.  You just don't like that they don't support what you are spewing.   Just move on

I only attack when attacked first. If  you can’t comprehend then best to keep your mouth shut. My facts are just as valid as yours junior. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

No you actually bite...we play those schools early. If it is done after the halfway point they would get rolled even more. If they only lose 2 to the PAC that means they probably play in the championship game. Thanks for your support on my opinion...

Was it only early for memphis and cincy?  I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.  Was it early when cincy should have lost to us 2 weeks ago, but we choked it away?

I was giving you some benefit of the doubt.  You should just take it and move on because you don't have anything to actually support what you say

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

You are right.  There is no disputing it's p5 ... and then the rest

Since we are talking about where we are. What makes you think that USF will be able to buy out CCS after this season ? I would be shocked if he does not come back for one more season. I could see USF being able to pull off the coaching change if we were in P5 but the reality is that we are not 

I only attack when attacked first. If  you can’t comprehend then best to keep your mouth shut.

No you attack because you don't have any real support for what you say ..... ooooh "keep my mouth shut" now that is some mature banter

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

Since we are talking about where we are. What makes you think that USF will be able to buy out CCS after this season ? I would be shocked if he does not come back for one more season. I could see USF being able to pull off the coaching change if we were in P5 but the reality is that we are not 

I think they pull it off because it's the right thing to do

Just now, chapelbull said:

Was it only early for memphis and cincy?  I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.  Was it early when cincy should have lost to us 2 weeks ago, but we choked it away?

I was giving you some benefit of the doubt.  You should just take it and move on because you don't have anything to actually support what you say

I agree Cincy has regressed and will get destroyed in about three hours. But we did lose to Cincy. I saw it happen. Don’t know why get so excited over point spreads. A loss is a loss. 

No you attack because you don't have any real support for what you say ..... ooooh "keep my mouth shut" now that is some mature banter

I think they pull it off because it's the right thing to do

Whatever...I am done with you. Probably hear from you again next football season or when the team loses a game. 

I agree Cincy has regressed and will get destroyed in about three hours. But we did lose to Cincy. I saw it happen. Don’t know why get so excited over point spreads. A loss is a loss. 

because the point spreads matter when you are comparing teams that don't actually play.  It's part of the big picture.  You can't say as fact that our top 3 teams would dominate most p5 schools when they don't even dominate the ones they play.  And cincy can't dominate the aac.   ucf, a coupe of years ago were dominant so I get that argument but that isn't every season