• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I know you do but I am here to intervene. 

That’s not very nice, I allow you to live with your delusion that an AAC championship will bring you happiness.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That’s not very nice, I allow you to live with your delusion that an AAC championship will bring you happiness.

Sorry you are fighting it...one day when we hoist that silver trophy that says AAC Champions you will be but a small sad memory...

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sorry you are fighting it...one day when we hoist that silver trophy that says AAC Champions you will be but a small sad memory...

I really honestly do hope it is everything you have hoped and dreamed it would be and I hope I am overcome by the moment and come back and tell you were right and my position was misunderstood (I just don’t see that happening).

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,020
  • Days Won:  469

19 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If UCF was ever right about us blackballing them that would have been our perfect time to actually have power and wield it because no one would have had a reason to fight for them as hard as we could have and should have fought against them. It is far more likely that we thought the ship was sinking we were on it and that maybe UCF was right and we would be a power duo that would be stronger together, it was short sighted and it was wrong and we are continuing to pay for it. They have never brought anything to our lives and we have always and will always be better off without them.

You can easily find articles that document the alleged stonewalling of UCF and JuJu's rapid capitulation.

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

You can easily find articles that document the alleged stonewalling of UCF and JuJu's rapid capitulation.

No one needs articles this face couldn’t say surrender more if it were a French flag 🇫🇷 

CAB32D14-F977-4E47-A352-07DF78C2362F.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

Some people have to smell the milk even though they know it’s expired I am not one of those people as I don’t like making myself throw up when I know it’s going to happen but I know these people exist and somehow always look shocked by how bad the milk smells yet again.

But it is safe to drink.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

8 hours ago, Brad said:

If they are easy to find please post a few.  I seriously didn't realize that USF alone begged to get UCF into the same conference. I thought that the remaining teams went to find some suitable schools to join the conference.  

8 hours ago, puc86 said:

No one needs articles this face couldn’t say surrender more if it were a French flag 🇫🇷 

CAB32D14-F977-4E47-A352-07DF78C2362F.jpeg

Doug has become a bourbon drinker. Will never have anything bad to say about him. 

Edited by CousinRicky

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

If they are easy to find please post a few.  I seriously didn't realize that USF alone begged to get UCF into the same conference. I thought that the remaining teams went to find some suitable schools to join the conference.  

Doug has become a bourbon drinker. Will never have anything bad to say about him. 

He is a nice guy and I have nothing bad to say about his bourbon drinking. You can probably guess when my opinion of his soured.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,875
  • Days Won:  67

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He is a nice guy and I have nothing bad to say about his bourbon drinking. You can probably guess when my opinion of his soured.

We all soured on him at the same time.  However he is gone, CJL is gone, Big East is gone and any prestige we once had is gone as well.  You remind me of Eastwood in the beginning of Gran Torino, sitting around wishing his neighborhood would return to a better time, sulking, drinking and complaining.  He eventually accepted fate and made the best of it. You have a beautiful mind however pissing it away wishing we could go back in time 12 years to our 15 minutes of fame thinking we can relive those glory days.I am new to the board and realize you have had this argument at least 2k times so no need to reply, just making an observation.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,020
  • Days Won:  469

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

CJL is gone, Big East is gone and any prestige we once had is gone as well.

stop it neil patrick harris GIF

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

to our 15 minutes of fame

Those were years of fame, being the fastest program in history to those wonderful achievements you discount.  It was a great run that lasted years, not 15 minutes.  I guess it's been so long now, for some it fits the old, "I guess you had to be there."