• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

God how I hate ucf. I hate their uniforms, their city, their campus, their colors, and of course their fans (minus Footfan on our board). I would be fine beating them and no other team. I mean, how can any of you say otherwise. Do you people actually hear the crap their fans say? Don’t you want revenge for the last two loses? Don’t you want to shut them up? Don’t want to slap the smirk off their players faces? Where are your balls? 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

46 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I refuse to believe you think 8-4 with a win over GT and a loss to UCF would be better than 8-4 with a loss to GT but a win over UCF.

First, I am one of the few that doesn't place a high value on a fake rivalry.  Secondly, I'll take a decent, decent+ P5 win any day over the Tinmen.

A win over GT creates credible discussion in my life out here in Arizona.  A win over UCF just creates confusion and bad vibes for USF.

Me: "Hey dude, we beat UCF this weekend" (Which is so fake to begin with, because it wouldn't arouse a discussion in my life).

Him:  "Those ******** that think they were national champions?"

Me: (Reluctantly) "Yes"

Him:  "Wait, I thought you were UCF"

Me: :facepalm:

Him: "Tampa, right?"

Me: "Nevermind".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I get your stance however this is BS, our rival over some irrelevant P5 team that we have already beaten.  And UCF  is our rival whether we chose to accept that or not.  It is like sleeping with a fat chick, just because you say she is not does not make her skinny.

Not my rival.  Those who accept that lot in life also want some **** AAC hardware.  

We proved they weren't our rival, then as @puc86 can succinctly describe, we gave them a hand up and made them our rival.  Fail.  I reject it.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

God how I hate ucf. I hate their uniforms, their city, their campus, their colors, and of course their fans (minus Footfan on our board). I would be fine beating them and no other team. I mean, how can any of you say otherwise. Do you people actually hear the crap their fans say? Don’t you want revenge for the last two loses? Don’t you want to shut them up? Don’t want to slap the smirk off their players faces? Where are your balls? 

How would I ever hear something their fans say?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But can't any school play that role?  That's all they did as they envied our rapid rise in CFB.  You took the bait.  You fell into the trap.  There's a reason UF, FSU and Miami kept their distance and even the brilliant billboard didn't get them to want to be rivals.  They were far smarter.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, Brad said:

First, I am one of the few that doesn't place a high value on a fake rivalry.  Secondly, I'll take a decent, decent+ P5 win any day over the Tinmen.

A win over GT creates credible discussion in my life out here in Arizona.  A win over UCF just creates confusion and bad vibes for USF.

Me: "Hey dude, we beat UCF this weekend" (Which is so fake to begin with, because it wouldn't arouse a discussion in my life).

Him:  "Those ******** that think they were national champions?"

Me: (Reluctantly) "Yes"

Him:  "Wait, I thought you were UCF"

Me: :facepalm:

Him: "Tampa, right?"

Me: "Nevermind".

Why do you think it's a fake rivalry?

A few posts after ^ that one.

So....we're too good for them? They're not on our level?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

A few posts after ^ that one.

They have more of a reason to say we are not at their level, we have recently been their *****.  We need to get over ourselves and realize our shat does stink, it is putrid at times.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

They have more of a reason to say we are not at their level, we have recently been their *****.  We need to get over ourselves and realize our shat does stink, it is putrid at times.

Exactly. I don't know his reasoning for not seeing them as a rival exactly, but hopefully it's not because he thinks we're above them. Anyone who thinks that truly hasn't moved on from 2007 and that 64-12 game. Any post stating that we're too good for them at this point has to be hilarious to their fans. My concern is that they eventually get a P5 invite and we don't.

• Upvote 1