• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

First you said:

"No one has said we're "too good" for them. "

Then you said:

"the vision was ALWAYS to be at the highest level, to beat the best.  it was never to make a rival out of those assclowns."

Sounds like you're trying to wish into existence that we're above them. This discussion keeps leading back to the good ol' days, and our mastery of them back then. I could see trying to move on to better things when we were in the Big East, and they were CUSA. That's long gone, and we are the most obvious, natural rivals of any two teams in our conference. Who do you think our rival is today?

Don’t worry unlike people that say things like without a conference championship we have accomplished nothing but then say out the other side of their mouth that doesn’t mean they think it would be our greatest accomplishment I will defend you and unequivocally state I think we are too good for them. Some one can win the lottery and momentarily pass the Queen of England but that doesn’t change their station and the fact they will more than likely give it all back because that what the nueveau riches in West egg do. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

3 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Does this go on with every team's blog? If we visit SMU's message board, are we gonna see "We had the Pony Express. What are we messin' around with the AAC for?" Sounds like Napoleon Dynamite's uncle clinging to his glory days in here. Seriously, I hope there's at least a smidgeon of joking going on...

I wonder if SMU has a moving buddy to take them to the P5, too.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

But the UCF football program?  uhhh..  nothing.

One trip to the rust bucket and you will find the hatred. 

Never been to a game in Orlando...never will, most likely.  I've heard of the debauchery, violence, vandalism and drunkenness.  I choose not to rival that depravity.  The trip for the 2003(?) Alabama game was complete with gracious and wonderful fans in the parking lot.  Would (will) do that again.  

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It must suck living in a cave...

If you are running into a lot of UCF fans in New England I think someone is having a bit of fun with you and if you are running into them on the internet you are actively seaking them out because they can’t stay on topic and their stuff gets moved to the aac boar which despite its imense popularity on this thread has roughly three visitors a month.

My final thoughts and comments on this cluster we I find the program in:  

It's a new season.  It's time to suspend the regret and the dislike for how far we have fallen and this thing called the AAC.  It's time to get on with football and appreciate the effort put forth by the team.  Yes, I hope they beat UCF, but I hope they beat everybody.

Let's do that.

1 minute ago, Brad said:

My final thoughts and comments on this cluster we I find the program in:  

It's a new season.  It's time to suspend the regret and the dislike for how far we have fallen and this thing called the AAC.  It's time to get on with football and appreciate the effort put forth by the team.  Yes, I hope they beat UCF, but I hope they beat everybody.

Let's do that.

:icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

33 minutes ago, Brad said:

See, I can't find myself to hate them any more than SMU.  Bianchi, I don't like.  But the UCF football program?  uhhh..  nothing.

Good god you must not have a Twitter account...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

26 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If you are running into a lot of UCF fans in New England I think someone is having a bit of fun with you and if you are running into them on the internet you are actively seaking them out because they can’t stay on topic and their stuff gets moved to the aac boar which despite its imense popularity on this thread has roughly three visitors a month.

Actively seek them out? LMAO I don’t think so. They have infested every article/coverage we get. You can’t friggin miss them. They are fly’s on ****...

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good god you must not have a Twitter account...

I do, but I only follow USF accounts.  Shielded?  Sure.  :)