• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Or don’t 

Then there is no point in reading the news feeds. That’s what being on twitter is. Again, you ain’t living if you don’t have a little hate in your life and ucf fits the bill for me. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Brad said:

First, I am one of the few that doesn't place a high value on a fake rivalry.  Secondly, I'll take a decent, decent+ P5 win any day over the Tinmen.

We have to beat UCF simply because they are the ones being talked about as being the best of the G5 right now.  And I know that doesn't sound like much, but considering the best of the G5 gets a NY6 bowl and the team who beats Georgia Tech doesn't...it means beating UCF is more important *if* they have another good year and make a run for NY6.

This has nothing to do with rivalries or little league trophies (AAC hardware), this is simply 'how do you get to the best bowl game, and get the best payout?'.  If you lose to UCF then they have to lose two more games for you to get the bid over them.  Beat them head to head but lose to Georgia Tech and it doesn't matter as much because talking heads are prejudiced to say GT was a P5 and shoulda won anyways (ESPN articles already say they should win)

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You ain’t living if you don’t have a little hate in your heart....

I don’t think anyone reads my rants and thinks there is a guy who has a heart filled with love, my background picture on this site is a Book A Coworker once gave me entitled “I hate everything”. You have to care about things to hate them and I have never cared about UCF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,601
  • Days Won:  424

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Then there is no point in reading the news feeds. That’s what being on twitter is. Again, you ain’t living if you don’t have a little hate in your life and ucf fits the bill for me. 

I've got plenty of hate salted away from the years they infested this board, and first running into them way back on the ESPN boards when I didn't have a real clue who UCF even was ...

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I don’t think anyone reads my rants and thinks there is a guy who has a heart filled with love, my background picture on this site is a Book A Coworker once gave me entitled “I hate everything”. You have to care about things to hate them and I have never cared about UCF.

I care about losing two straight to a program that thinks they are much more than they really are...which brings up my next element of the human spirit...REVENGE!!!! 

18 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You keep saying this and I keep thinking "What the **** are you talking about?" How did WE let them back into the game?

There were three programs left in the Big East that hadn’t completely checked out and teams were able to blackball tv deals that would have made each program tens of millions of dollars. I’m sure there is a chance that UConn and Cinci were like hey you know how we have been together for decades well we think the onlu hope for our league is that we bring in the guys down the street from you that have accomplished nothing and you have destroyed in every measurable sense but if you don’t agree to bring them in we are doing it anyway and you can pound sand because we would rather have a non entity that brings absolutely nothing to the table than you our long time alliance member and one of the few temas likely to stay with us. If UCF was ever right about us blackballing them that would have been our perfect time to actually have power and wield it because no one would have had a reason to fight for them as hard as we could have and should have fought against them. It is far more likely that we thought the ship was sinking we were on it and that maybe UCF was right and we would be a power duo that would be stronger together, it was short sighted and it was wrong and we are continuing to pay for it. They have never brought anything to our lives and we have always and will always be better off without them.

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I care about losing two straight to a program that thinks they are much more than they really are...which brings up my next element of the human spirit...REVENGE!!!! 

I’d prefer they just keep their two game streak and we part ways never to see each other again.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

There were three programs left in the Big East that hadn’t completely checked out and teams were able to blackball tv deals that would have made each program tens of millions of dollars. I’m sure there is a chance that UConn and Cinci were like hey you know how we have been together for decades well we think the onlu hope for our league is that we bring in the guys down the street from you that have accomplished nothing and you have destroyed in every measurable sense but if you don’t agree to bring them in we are doing it anyway and you can pound sand because we would rather have a non entity that brings absolutely nothing to the table than you our long time alliance member and one of the few temas likely to stay with us. If UCF was ever right about us blackballing them that would have been our perfect time to actually have power and wield it because no one would have had a reason to fight for them as hard as we could have and should have fought against them. It is far more likely that we thought the ship was sinking we were on it and that maybe UCF was right and we would be a power duo that would be stronger together, it was short sighted and it was wrong and we are continuing to pay for it. They have never brought anything to our lives and we have always and will always be better off without them.

But they ARE NOW a part of our lives and there is no going back...man you like living with your head in the sand...

Just now, puc86 said:

I’d prefer they just keep their two game streak and we part ways never to see each other again.

I would love to see Big Foot riding a Unicorn too...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But they ARE NOW a part of our lives and there is no going back...man you like living with your head in the sand...

I prefer my reality where there is no AAC and we continue to not play UCF, it’s a better place.

• Upvote 1

Just now, puc86 said:

I prefer my reality where there is no AAC and we continue to not play UCF, it’s a better place.

I know you do but I am here to intervene. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1