• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Could happen but GT is installing a completely different system (no more option). It’s unlikely they have the players to do that. I like our chances in Atlanta. 

I'm with you... you don't transition option linemen, rbs, wrs, etc into a spread set in a season and think it's going to take.  They're starting from scratch with new systems on both sides of the ball and having to make major personnel adjustments.  They didn't beat us last season all things being even, now I'm sure we've gotten better on both sides of the ball and anyone who thinks they have changing everything over 1 spring game and will come out of fire is just lying to themselves.  They are literally rebuilding and teaching something many of their current roster has never ran.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

This thread is going to be ALOT of fun to re-visit later this season. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Some more than others....

16 minutes ago, Calibull said:

I'm with you... you don't transition option linemen, rbs, wrs, etc into a spread set in a season and think it's going to take.  They're starting from scratch with new systems on both sides of the ball and having to make major personnel adjustments.  They didn't beat us last season all things being even, now I'm sure we've gotten better on both sides of the ball and anyone who thinks they have changing everything over 1 spring game and will come out of fire is just lying to themselves.  They are literally rebuilding and teaching something many of their current roster has never ran.

And we get them after they are curbed stomped by Clemson.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

20 minutes ago, Calibull said:

But that Louisville defense that smacked down Florida that year was pretty stout. Even before that game.

Wait, did Bridgewater play defense?

15 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

These threads always are.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I am not sure how much impact the transfers will have as starters but they should provide much needed depth and I think our defense should be much improved.

Not that worried about the offense they should be solid. 

If we stay in decent shape health wise I could see this team winning 9-10+ games.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Image result for cheech and chong smoking gif

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  0

The only reason I am very positive about this season is that I think Charlie "saw the light"  He was not happy here the first 2 seasons, but now realizes he is not getting a job at a P5 and wants to prove himself  and has a lot of pride.   I also have been very impressed with Bell the couple of times I met him.   This offense may not click from game one, but I don't think Wisky is that good and our speed will surprise them. GT will not beat us. They don't have the personal yet for the offense.     I think we lose 2 games  but beat UCiF

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

27 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

The only reason I am very positive about this season is that I think Charlie "saw the light"  He was not happy here the first 2 seasons, but now realizes he is not getting a job at a P5 and wants to prove himself  and has a lot of pride.   I also have been very impressed with Bell the couple of times I met him.   This offense may not click from game one, but I don't think Wisky is that good and our speed will surprise them. GT will not beat us. They don't have the personal yet for the offense.     I think we lose 2 games  but beat UCiF

Not trying to start anything, and I do believe he may have had a slight chip on his shoulder, but what makes you say that CCS was not happy here his first season? 

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  0

22 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Not trying to start anything, and I do believe he may have had a slight chip on his shoulder, but what makes you say that CCS was not happy here his first season? 

Some one very well known in the local football and sports community, that said to me his feeling (so not fact).   He is very high on Charlie and said he just sees a change in him.  

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, USFRaider said:

I wish they would make a prediction thread and have it pinned for the entire season. I'll be the first to add to it: no less than 8-4 this season....