• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Out on a limb against Wisconsin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, Calibull said:

No.. my years are correct... I actually mean to put Michigan State and not Whisky for the Shaw rushing. When we had Shaw, Willie Davis, and keep forgetting that other guys name and I'm too lazy to look.  

My confusion was in the way you wrote it, I thought you were saying Shaw and Mack were on the same team.

I am gonna beat the dead horse.  I was referring to a Thread about UW and the comment was that “we ran the ball well against them with Shaw”.  I said “ We really didn’t,Shaw was already gone and Mack only had 30 yards”.  Not sure how this is inferring they played together.  You mentioned Shaw playing UW twice but he never played UW, then you said you meant to say MSU and blamed me for the confusion.

I will break it down,  The original post mixed up the years, I corrected him, then you attempted to correct me but you got mixed up and then blamed me for the mix up due to the way I wrote it.  A bigger man would have walked away however i was right on this occasion dam$$t 

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I am gonna beat the dead horse.  I was referring to a Thread about UW and the comment was that “we ran the ball well against them with Shaw”.  I said “ We really didn’t,Shaw was already gone and Mack only had 30 yards”.  Not sure how this is inferring they played together.  You mentioned Shaw playing UW twice but he never played UW, then you said you meant to say MSU and blamed me for the confusion.

I will break it down,  The original post mixed up the years, I corrected him, then you attempted to correct me but you got mixed up and then blamed me for the mix up due to the way I wrote it.  A bigger man would have walked away however i was right on this occasion dam$$t 

Lord... bigger man?  U was being nice but if you want me to be a ****... eat ****.  Feel better?  Now you can be the bigger man, i lower myself and say **** off.  

FYI... I was one of the few who went to the Wsky game in Madison bigger man.

Edited by Calibull
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

10 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Lord... bigger man?  U was being nice but if you want me to be a ****... eat ****.  Feel better?  Now you can be the bigger man, i lower myself and say **** off.  

FYI... I was one of the few who went to the Wsky game in Madison bigger man.

Appears I struck a nerve, I accept your apology, glad we were able to clear up the miscommunication, first time that I have seen the sh!t emoji however probably not the last, thanks 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Eating a **** sandwich is never fun but at times must be done. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I feel Wisconsin will not be ready for us and will underestimate our speed again. Hopefully they just study our tape from last year. This year's team is way different. I think this may be a blow out. We win by 20-30 pts. 

Lay off the shrooms

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

14 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I would but I have bad luck when it comes to gambling. At 41 years old, I still haven't won a raffle EVER!!! I'm not trying to jinx our team. Just take my word for it lol 😎

So you're saying you aren't SURE that we'll beat them by 20 or 30.  😀   More like wishful thinking.  

And we aren't so lucky either.  In the Hardwood Club before WBB games they have a raffle or two giving away a signed ball and at times something else.  We have 2 chances out of about 100 or so people there and have never won it.  

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

23 hours ago, Corey lea said:

I think the box on D is the key.

1. We have beefed up everywhere, but we really need to set the edges to keep the badgers running inside.

2. We need Studstill low and deliver the hammer on the running backs.

3. I have confidence that Greer will have his coming out party in this game.

4. Look for Waller to flash up front and the Badgers will have to eventually double team him and therefore leaving the backers clean to really shoot the gaps.

5. BJM will have to blitz often and cause confusion to the young qb. We have a talented secondary now, with experience.

6. Vincent Davis should get plenty of reps as a blitzer to lower to boom to make ball carriers and qb light in their shoes.

With 5 being so, why wouldn't we want to force the action to the outside where our talented secondary can make a play?

Also, I will be extremely impressed if Wisconsin has to double team our red RSFRr DT.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

So you're saying you aren't SURE that we'll beat them by 20 or 30.  😀   More like wishful thinking.  

And we aren't so lucky either.  In the Hardwood Club before WBB games they have a raffle or two giving away a signed ball and at times something else.  We have 2 chances out of about 100 or so people there and have never won it.  

No, I'm just saying that when i bet on things it jinxes the game. I once was going to win $2000 off of a $20 gambling card in which you bet on the over or under on the point spread. At that time the Giants were favored over the cowboys by  1pt. All they needed to do was beat the Cowboys by 2 pts and I get $2k. With 6.48 min left in the game, the Giants had the ball on their own 40 yard line. SOMEHOW they managed to just run out the clock and not even attempt a field goal!!! (It was a bad game altogether. Final score 6-3) So I didn't get my $2000....I never gambled on sports again lol I'm still bitter! But i feel the game wont be close. I was waaay off about the team last year. But this year, there are do many factors that work in our favor. We have a fast and deep team. Plus I think after whooping Miami in the bowl game, Wisconsin feels we will be a cakewalk and not be prepared. I'm basing my claim based on not feeling they will be ready for us. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, George Jenkins said:

With 5 being so, why wouldn't we want to force the action to the outside where our talented secondary can make a play?

Also, I will be extremely impressed if Wisconsin has to double team our red RSFRr DT.

You don't want those guards pulling and leading the way. If you set the corners and blitz you can get to the ball carrier before the play can develop. Even if you bring Studstill or Davis and the play is to that side...it will take out a blocker and give the DE or scraping backer a chance to get the runner down early.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

No, I'm just saying that when i bet on things it jinxes the game. I once was going to win $2000 off of a $20 gambling card in which you bet on the over or under on the point spread. At that time the Giants were favored over the cowboys by  1pt. All they needed to do was beat the Cowboys by 2 pts and I get $2k. With 6.48 min left in the game, the Giants had the ball on their own 40 yard line. SOMEHOW they managed to just run out the clock and not even attempt a field goal!!! (It was a bad game altogether. Final score 6-3) So I didn't get my $2000....I never gambled on sports again lol I'm still bitter! But i feel the game wont be close. I was waaay off about the team last year. But this year, there are do many factors that work in our favor. We have a fast and deep team. Plus I think after whooping Miami in the bowl game, Wisconsin feels we will be a cakewalk and not be prepared. I'm basing my claim based on not feeling they will be ready for us. 

Same here. Took the under on the U of Reno game. I lost before half time and totally jinxed the rest of the season.