• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Out on a limb against Wisconsin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Exactly.  There is too much turnover from year to year to know.  Unless you keep an obvious bad coaching choice where the results continue downward...i.e Skippy and Antiqua.

RaiderBull obviously hasn't seen this post yet...

Edited by USFBulls727

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

On 6/15/2019 at 11:50 AM, JTrue said:

It’d be nice if Scarlett Johansson showed me her boobs...but that didn’t happen in 2018 and I’m not betting on it for 2019, either.

Scarlett Johansson will destory us!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

On 6/15/2019 at 10:54 PM, usf97 said:

My expectations of this team are at zero. If we hold UW to 300 rushing yards or less....that would be considered a good day.

If I remember correctly, the last time we played them we held them to 50 yds rushing the 1st half.....and then they ran all over us the 2nd half. I remember they had an offensive lineman that mad Senat look so small lol 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

If I remember correctly, the last time we played them we held them to 50 yds rushing the 1st half.....and then they ran all over us the 2nd half. I remember they had an offensive lineman that mad Senat look so small lol 

From the dad of one of their players. We were faster than they anticipated, and they were pissed at half time. Second half they ran counter plays and took advantage of our over pursuing speed. Halftime adjustments that we didn't adjust to.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

From the dad of one of their players. We were faster than they anticipated, and they were pissed at half time. Second half they ran counter plays and took advantage of our over pursuing speed. Halftime adjustments that we didn't adjust to.

That's odd. CWT is pretty renowned for his game day coaching particularly with regard to halftime adjustments. 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

23 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That's odd. CWT is pretty renowned for his game day coaching particularly with regard to halftime adjustments. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Scarlett Johansson will destory us!

She can destroy me anytime any place...

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

That’s during those days when ol Slick Willie was running the ball more than Gilbert. Makes me want to vomit l...

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s during those days when ol Slick Willie was running the ball more than Gilbert. Makes me want to vomit l...

We actually ran the ball well. I think the RB we had was Shaw back then and he did pretty well. I'm still in awe of that o-lineman that went against Senat. I mean Senat barely made it up to that guy's chin strap. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

16 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We actually ran the ball well. I think the RB we had was Shaw back then and he did pretty well. I'm still in awe of that o-lineman that went against Senat. I mean Senat barely made it up to that guy's chin strap. 

Whiskey benefits from the large number of people up there with Northern European heritage..  Lots of big tall guys with viking blood along that OL.  Just a glance at an early depth chart projection for them and the link is very apparent with last names like Van Lanen, Dietzen, Biadasz, Seltzner, and Bruss.  It was last season or the year before their center and one side of their line spoke Polish or something so they would just talk and make their line calls in Polish for that side of the line.       

Edited by Bull Dozer
  • Upvote 1