• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Out on a limb against Wisconsin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I have heard that it’s 50/50 he will be ready for Aug practice. I am starting to think he may be done...

So it’s either he’s going to be ready or he can never play again? Seems like a medical redshirt was designed just for this.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I heard that kids can’t recover properly because CCS won’t let them smoke the marijuana and that is destroying lives and the program one athlete at a time. 

• Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, puc86 said:

I heard that kids can’t recover properly because CCS won’t let them smoke the marijuana and that is destroying lives and the program one athlete at a time. 

Fact. He hates weed, old people, and dogs.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Fact. He hates weed, old people, and dogs.

No one has ever recovered without marijuana because just because all other forms of smoke from anything burning anywhere and being breathed into your lungs is bad for you doesn’t mean this one is too. Coughing is your bodies way of saying “thanks for the love”.  Marijuana fixes everything it’s science, people that can’t see it are like climate deniers.

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

26 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Thanks captain obvious on the Defensive assessment who would have known playing a safety and an end along with a couple true freshman at LB was not going to work out.  People are in love with Waller however the coaches weren’t even sure which side of the ball he was going to line up in the spring so I will temper my enthusiasm about him.  Sawtelle’s health is in question, Boyles and Grier were completely overmatched in the run due to inexperience and poor D line play.  Not sure they are ready to take on an nfl back and a giant line unless our D line does a complete 180 from last year.  I have been saying this is a different team however still many of the same faces and lots of question marks is all I am saying.  

Uhm... he was a true freshman land he was a redshirt , college coach worth his bones will see what side of the ball he's better at in their system, especially since he walked on campus at 340 pounds.  He was actually good at Oline and Dline in high school... go figure.  People are high on the kid because he is good.  Temper your enthusiasm?  lol... go play at the little boy table and smarten up on the players. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Uhm... he was a true freshman land he was a redshirt , college coach worth his bones will see what side of the ball he's better at in their system, especially since he walked on campus at 340 pounds.  He was actually good at Oline and Dline in high school... go figure.  People are high on the kid because he is good.  Temper your enthusiasm?  lol... go play at the little boy table and smarten up on the players. 

If he is that good they would not have redshirted him last year seeing that we had no depth at DT, you would think somebody with your player evaluation skills would have picked up on that.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

25 minutes ago, JTrue said:

So it’s either he’s going to be ready or he can never play again? Seems like a medical redshirt was designed just for this.

Medical red shirt could help but when you haven’t played in a year (and what might be two years if he does sit) you have to wonder. It’s not like a knee injury for a WR. A shoulder or chest injury is another thing entirely for a high contact position. so he will have to be completely healed in order to play. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

If he is that good they would not have redshirted him last year seeing that we had no depth at DT, you would think somebody with your player evaluation skills would have picked up on that.  

This is what I mean... you don't appear to really know anything about the team.  He was a big strong out of shape 18 year old... his weight ballooned after his senior season to 340.  That was an actual health issue and coaches commented on his weight last season.  I think you're like  C fan over here trolling.  You dont appear to know 💩 about the team.  Anyway... I'm done.  You're not worth the reply tbo

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

23 minutes ago, Calibull said:

This is what I mean... you don't appear to really know anything about the team.  He was a big strong out of shape 18 year old... his weight ballooned after his senior season to 340.  That was an actual health issue and coaches commented on his weight last season.  I think you're like  C fan over here trolling.  You dont appear to know 💩 about the team.  Anyway... I'm done.  You're not worth the reply tbo

340 a health concern and 320 all good and ready to go.  A guy like that can lose 20lbs in a week. If he was that good they would have got him in shape and on the field.  Weak argument bro, you have got 💩 for brains if you bought that.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don’t think we beat Wisconsin but they are not the ‘85 Bears...they are beatable. It will be a much closer game than some on this board think it will be. 

Wisconsin finished 2017 with a 13-1 record, with the only loss to #8 Ohio State 27-21. They had a preseason ranking of #4 in 2018...including a first place vote, but they apparently were mediocre throughout the year. No telling what this year will bring for them, but I have a feeling they might be in for a surprise against us. We could be a much different looking team than the one who lost 6 straight to finish last season.

• Upvote 1