• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So where are the Publix lovers now?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I bath is chicken nuggets.., spoiler alert 🚨... I am the secret sauce

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

✋ Right here. I've gone 5 times in the past week.

Everyone knows you go for the chicken strips or fried chicken anyways. The breading to meat ratio on popcorn chicken is way off.

This. Everything you just said is 100% correct.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Publix is the basic ***** of the grocery store world. Congratulations you are better than Food Lion , Winn- Dixie and Walmart but that’s nothing to be proud of and that just makes you average. Florida people hold onto Publix from nostalgia and shopping is a pleasure commercials but the cold hard fact is there is absolutely nothing special or spectacular about Publix. The subs are maybe better than Subway and that’s about it. There is nothing special about them and a chicken finger sub isn’t special it’s stupid and gross. They don’t toast them, they don’t press them, they don’t have great bread (unless you like it hard as a rock) and there is no signature items or toppings. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Nonissue 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

27 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Publix is the basic ***** of the grocery store world. Congratulations you are better than Food Lion , Winn- Dixie and Walmart but that’s nothing to be proud of and that just makes you average. Florida people hold onto Publix from nostalgia and shopping is a pleasure commercials but the cold hard fact is there is absolutely nothing special or spectacular about Publix. The subs are maybe better than Subway and that’s about it. There is nothing special about them and a chicken finger sub isn’t special it’s stupid and gross. They don’t toast them, they don’t press them, they don’t have great bread (unless you like it hard as a rock) and there is no signature items or toppings. 

47FE2F44-F3E2-4114-B9AE-4C0BCB8FBF93.jpeg

Your shtick had a good run...

When should we expect your next take on why Breaking Bad is overrated, the Beatles weren't that good, and Bern's isn't the best steakhouse in Tampa?

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

25 minutes ago, JTrue said:

47FE2F44-F3E2-4114-B9AE-4C0BCB8FBF93.jpeg

Your shtick had a good run...

When should we expect your next take on why Breaking Bad is overrated, the Beatles weren't that good, and Bern's isn't the best steakhouse in Tampa?

I’ve never seen breaking bad, I like the Beatles I think they are great but they aren’t my favorite ( I am more of a Paul fan than John fan) and I really like Berns but I prefer the wine and desserts to the steaks. 

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

There’s been a recall of all unopened 750ml bottles of bourbon purchased between 1/ 01/2018  and 2/01/2019 should be sent prepaid via FedEx to....

Ned’s Disposal  Enterprises

Central SS,   Unit B202

Kanehoe, HI 96774

🥃😎

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Well who pissed in your Cheerios?