• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So where are the Publix lovers now?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

All of the newer Publix have replaced registers with self serve kiosks. They still staff a lane or two here in the CLT area but are really forcing you to scan and bag yourself.

Obviously this goes against everything Publix brand represents, which is allegedly high customer service. Its why I could ignore paying $1.99 for a box of Kraft Mac n Cheese for the kids, when at Walmart it was $0.89. If I have to do all the work on top of the inflated prices? Piss off!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

20 hours ago, Triple B said:

............. and the stock is doing just fine.

.15 cents is doing just fine to you?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

49 minutes ago, Capital H said:

All of the newer Publix have replaced registers with self serve kiosks. They still staff a lane or two here in the CLT area but are really forcing you to scan and bag yourself.

Obviously this goes against everything Publix brand represents, which is allegedly high customer service. Its why I could ignore paying $1.99 for a box of Kraft Mac n Cheese for the kids, when at Walmart it was $0.89. If I have to do all the work on top of the inflated prices? Piss off!

All that work😱  

All the work of actually cooking macaroni and real cheese from scratch! 👨🏻‍🍳

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

.15 cents is doing just fine to you?

Its $42.70 / share. And considering I have a decent chunk of money saved for retirement that I never put a cent into I'd say that's pretty good.  And dividends checks every quarter are nice.  Its a private stock that they give to employees and sell to employees.  

http://www.publixstockholder.com/stock-and-dividend-information

11 minutes ago, beefy620 said:

Its $42.70 / share. And considering I have a decent chunk of money saved for retirement that I never put a cent into I'd say that's pretty good.  And dividends checks every quarter are nice.  Its a private stock that they give to employees and sell to employees.  

http://www.publixstockholder.com/stock-and-dividend-information

It was 42.55 which means it went up .15 cents which compared to previous growth is pretty close to flatlined.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

All that work😱  

All the work of actually cooking macaroni with real cheese from scratch would probably kill you 👨🏻‍🍳

Correction.... see above.

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Good thing some of y’all live in Florida where the doctors specialize in widening those  arteries.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

When I lived in Lakeland, aka Publixville, it was the best option. Obviously better than going to Walmart to get groceries. But I'm also smart enough to know/see through all the publix **** sucking that goes on in lakeland, and here on tbp.  To be honest, now that I'm gone I feel like a former Sea Org member of Scientology, that finally saw the light escaped downtown Clearwater. I'm just worried that Puc has become so outspoken that Publix is going to now declare him a "Supressive Person", and try to ruin his life. Unfortunately for them however, you can't kill what's already dead inside. It's like trying to kill a stripper... What's the point.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, I Bleed Awesomeness said:

When I lived in Lakeland, aka Publixville, it was the best option. Obviously better than going to Walmart to get groceries. But I'm also smart enough to know/see through all the publix **** sucking that goes on in lakeland, and here on tbp.  To be honest, now that I'm gone I feel like a former Sea Org member of Scientology, that finally saw the light escaped downtown Clearwater. I'm just worried that Puc has become so outspoken that Publix is going to now declare him a "Supressive Person", and try to ruin his life. Unfortunately for them however, you can't kill what's already dead inside. It's like trying to kill a stripper... What's the point.

Now that you have let the cat out of the bag Leah Remini and I are taping something on Publix and the aftermath for A&E. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Now that you have let the cat out of the bag Leah Remini and I are taping something on Publix and the aftermath for A&E. 

Be sure and tell her from me that next time she pays...