• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

“Big Changes are Coming to USF Football”

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I’m going to be patient and hopeful that MK has his fingers on the pulse of Bulls nation and knows what needs to be done, however, I can’t get the idea out of my head that when all of this is said and done it will be nothing more that rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I’m going to be patient and hopeful that MK has his fingers on the pulse of Bulls nation and knows what needs to be done, however, I can’t get the idea out of my head that when all of this is said and done it will be nothing more that rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

The AAC can play the part of the iceberg.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

7 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

+1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

7 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

it's not in our nature to be bold. we make "safe" hires.

he replaced both coordinators at texas and some position coaches so I expect we get something along those lines and we probably end up just as bad off next year.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

6 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

it's not in our nature to be bold. we make "safe" hires.

Could it be said that we “hire not to lose?”

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

4 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Could it be said that we “hire not to lose?”

I like that. well put.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Here are my hopes:

Replace Gilbert with King.  Yes I know King may not have experience, however something tells me that he is hungry to prove himself, and will try something new when something does not work, give me a pragmatist over GILBERT.

Fire Special teams coach.  I can't suffer through another blocked PAT, confusion on coverage, and etc..  

Fire Strength and Conditioning coach.   CCS complains of undersized, low weight players, this is the best way to fix it.

Loyalty and Support program.  Thank the fans base for their support by offering 25% on next years season ticket renewal.

Break Ground on New Facility.  There has to be enough $$$ somewhere.  Add $5 fee to student fees.   This thing needs to be built, and it is a true first step.  

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

4 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

As stated this is a memorandum of understanding and not the actual legal contract. So there may be particular legal clauses not in this document.

It could be 20 weeks of pay for each year remaining on the contract. Who freaking knows 

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,287
  • Days Won:  10

8 minutes ago, T-Man said:

Here are my hopes:

Replace Gilbert with King.  Yes I know King may not have experience, however something tells me that he is hungry to prove himself, and will try something new when something does not work, give me a pragmatist over GILBERT.

Fire Special teams coach.  I can't suffer through another blocked PAT, confusion on coverage, and etc..  

Fire Strength and Conditioning coach.   CCS complains of undersized, low weight players, this is the best way to fix it.

Loyalty and Support program.  Thank the fans base for their support by offering 25% on next years season ticket renewal.

Break Ground on New Facility.  There has to be enough $$$ somewhere.  Add $5 fee to student fees.   This thing needs to be built, and it is a true first step.  

Build a small on campus stadium to start to create a sense of alumni pride which we do not get from Raymond James

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

22 minutes ago, T-Man said:

Here are my hopes:

Strength and conditioning coach absolutely needs to go.  Players do not seem to physically develop under coach moorer and we seem to have so many more injuries than under xCWT.  Because of practice time restrictions, over the course of a season players actually spend more time with SC coach than with their position coach. This is an extremely important position.  I certainly hope MK addresses this with CCS.