• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

“Big Changes are Coming to USF Football”

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What’s the point of having sunshine laws if no one ever bothers to make the requests until everyone already finds out the info?

Because sunshine laws sounds better than the don’t ask about that **** laws

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

Because sunshine laws sounds better than the don’t ask about that **** laws

I like that name better it’s more accurate and descriptive.

• Haha 1

At least now we know CCS isn’t a complete moron that had lost his mind. The past couple of weeks he pretty much did everything he could to alienate everyone saying and doing the complete opposite of anyone trying to keep his job to the point people were speculating he was trying to leave but I thought to myself thats nonsense because who would try to get fired from a multi million dollar gig when the buyout was only $10, a pack of gum and 5 years of Netflix? Apparently he knew a whole lot more than we did. Why wouldn’t someone in the know respond back to the constant complaining with hey it’s millions of dollars we don’t have you idiots? I fee most of urgency we were pushing had to do with the no brainer zero cost buyout in comparison to the huge jump in pay we are now on the dime for, certainly a third year is more palatable when there is actual economics on the other side of the decision.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

Yea, I still don't see how hes not a moron. If Skip Holtzing himself to low tier D1 isnt moronic i don't know what is.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Yea, I still don't see how hes not a moron. If Skip Holtzing himself to low tier D1 isnt moronic i don't know what is.

Because you are retirement age, coming off a decade of your biggest pay days and if worse case you get canned again you still get a nice sizable pay day which more than likely is most of your outstanding salary. It’s hard to imagine a reason to care one way or another what happens and it’s kind of looking that way every time he steps in from of a microphone or camera.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

My thoughts: a)how the heck did nobody fact check Strong’s buyout up to this point? b) apart from the buyout being more $, there were no addtl details in that 🔥 piece c) the athletic dept. can say they feel comfortable with strong, but this team is very likely to at least struggle w the non-conference portion of the season next year.. get ready for the sad attendance numbers and d) frankly, there are 2 issues that everybody wants answered; is strong and/Gilbert going. Strong appears to be a no, and nobody can answer about Gilbert.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

What position does Status Quo coach?

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Yeah - that article literally said nothing new. changes will happen at some point. When I saw the article last night I was really hoping he had intel - guess he had to put out something

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

Not a terribly interesting or informative article, but I'll post it anyway. Kendal Briles leaving Houston to be HC at Texas State. They mention our situation as well....

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/11/26/18108790/coaching-search-news-rumors-texas-tech-unc-louisville-maryland-colorado