• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

“Big Changes are Coming to USF Football”

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

18 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Thats funny, all these 4-6 loss teams were able 2 win the Big East from 2005- 2012....yet Levitt (and CSH) STILL couldnt win the Big East. 

the years Leavitt was in the BE the champs records were

11-1

12-1

11-2

11-3

12-1

CSH was an awful coach.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,431
  • Days Won:  3

I don’t buy a second of what Collin is saying.

Actions speak louder than any words.

Edited by zarnozdabull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

I don’t buy a second of what Collin is saying.

Actions speak louder than any words.

You don’t buy what he is saying? But he didn’t say anything.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, TExpress said:

I’m fine with Strong staying as long as the offense gets overhauled. Special teams wasn’t as bad as last year other than our kicker. Defensively we should’ve known this was going to be a rebuilding year and last year our defense was pretty good. The offense is what has consistently frustrated me starting from the 1st game last year! 

I’m not on the #firestrong train either but I don’t agree about special teams. I still saw multiple blocked kicks, and kicks out of bounds this year.  Punting was just as good, maybe a little bit worse, penalties were still a dime a dozen, and kickoffs out of bounds happened way more frequently than needed. 

8 hours ago, TExpress said:

I’m fine with Strong staying as long as the offense gets overhauled. Special teams wasn’t as bad as last year other than our kicker. Defensively we should’ve known this was going to be a rebuilding year and last year our defense was pretty good. The offense is what has consistently frustrated me starting from the 1st game last year! 

I’m not on the #firestrong train either but I don’t agree about special teams. I still saw multiple blocked kicks, and kicks out of bounds this year.  Punting was just as good, maybe a little bit worse, penalties were still a dime a dozen, and kickoffs out of bounds happened way more frequently than needed. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

CCS won 2 conference championships with Teddy Bridgewater as his QB/OC

21 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

The biggest problem against Schiano and Edsall was they figured out how to slow down the offense and make Grothe beat himself.....  Kelly did the same while at UC.   Not only could those teams run the ball down the throat they had our offense figured the hell out.... 

I don’t think we were ever trying to win on offensive prowess. CJL was a defensive guy first and foremost maybe that’s why some on here can’t appreciate what all he accomplished. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,431
  • Days Won:  3

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You don’t buy what he is saying? But he didn’t say anything.

He said that big changes are coming...? Everyone is being evaluated, etc...?

Don’t buy it.

Why are you such an *******?

Edited by zarnozdabull
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

He said that big changes are coming...? Everyone is being evaluted, etc...?

Don’t buy it.

Why are you such an *******?

That everyone is being evaluated? Pretty sure that happens everywhere at all times. That unnamed changes are coming at an unnamed time? Pretty sure that's called cold reading and its done by every charlatan in every seedy profession. Why am I such an *******? Mom? Is that you? 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

49 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Sorry, my phone messed up when posting this. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

47 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I don’t think we were ever trying to win on offensive prowess. CJL was a defensive guy first and foremost maybe that’s why some on here can’t appreciate what all he accomplished. 

Yes, yes he is however when your defense is being eaten alive 5yds at a time you need your offense to pick up some slack. The good coaches just ran right at us and completely out coached our offenses too. CJL built his defenses on speed first and size second and the good coaches used that against him and there wasn't much he could do about it....