• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

“Big Changes are Coming to USF Football”

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

17 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

You mentioned the qb. Early on in the season I was posing the question about Barnett looking a little fragile so in case of injury who was the backup plan. Obviously he got injured. He may have gotten more beatup than any time in his career so far. So...did anybody else see potential in Oladokun? The way he was utilized actually sucked but I saw some positives in his moves and throws. Tough to gauge when he's running for his life. I know Battle is waiting in the wings. You mentioned O line they were pretty iffy in our last 5 games especially...5 loses? hmm??  I think this was a plug it in unplug it move it over there season for CCS. Even good old Tyree looked 1/2 speed and ticked off in the UCF game. I think somethings gone done/going down internally this year poss MK can get to the bottom of it and weed out where needed. Maybe it is time to try S KIng at OC bring in an experienced asst oc to help out. Is Lindsey Lamar ready to move up in new capacity? Start inserting folks who are linked to USF and who care about the program. Old WT snatched up on Sanchez pretty quick to allow him some coaching experience. BJ? Talented and a world of experience another fighter. These are my thoughts as I read the posts by others. 

I’m thinking the guaranteed money will keep us from making any coaching changes right now. If they haven’t been announced they likely are happening. Unless they get hired away.

Chris, B.B., even Kean would’ve played better if they weren’t running for their lives.  I do agree that we should’ve played Chris more. I think the knee jerk pulling him hurts his confidence and his development. I think he could be serviceable.

We should’ve had really good wrs this season and have been adding talent. They really didn’t look ready to go all season.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

15 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

I’m thinking the guaranteed money will keep us from making any coaching changes right now. If they haven’t been announced they likely are happening. Unless they get hired away.

Chris, B.B., even Kean would’ve played better if they weren’t running for their lives.  I do agree that we should’ve played Chris more. I think the knee jerk pulling him hurts his confidence and his development. I think he could be serviceable.

We should’ve had really good wrs this season and have been adding talent. They really didn’t look ready to go all season.

Seems pretty obvious to the fans so...?

CA huh? My kid( but he's a gator) in Santa Monica..in case your ever asked that on jeopardy 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

The line that kills me from this article:

That the game has “passed him by” is a sentiment that has been heard, but he’s also been given the benefit of the doubt due to the lack of facilities and staffing, which simply aren’t up to top-of-the-AAC standards yet either.

How can upgraded facilities help you from being "passed by." What a load of BS.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, deadudea said:

Such a good point.. maybe it hurts with recruiting (it hasn’t).

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, USF Bulls Football said:

Such a good point.. maybe it hurts with recruiting (it hasn’t).

They've won a lot more, with a lot less than what's there now.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

8 minutes ago, deadudea said:

Why aren't our facilities at or near the top of the AAC?

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

The game passed him by because he doesn’t have an IDPF.. duh 🙄 

8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

That's quite the loaded question. Not touching that one.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

29 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Seems pretty obvious to the fans so...?

CA huh? My kid( but he's a gator) in Santa Monica..in case your ever asked that on jeopardy 

Yea, I am over it. California is ridiculous. I’m ready to go east. This place has gotten way too over the top with everything. Traffic, price of everything, cost of homes. They’ve taken the quality out of quality of life.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Yea, I am over it. California is ridiculous. I’m ready to go east. This place has gotten way too over the top with everything. Traffic, price of everything, cost of homes. They’ve taken the quality out of quality of life.

Ha! he was in LA for 13 years and said the same thing then moved to NYC for 8 years said the same thing now back in CA. Has a bar/restaurant so he goes where the masses are..better him than me. Good luck to you. 

• Upvote 1