• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Slow-up on the CCS hate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

4 hours ago, Catsdontpaytaxes said:

Youre a ******* moron.

How many teams in D1 thru 8 games control their own destiny and can still win their conference title and appear in a NYD6 bowl game?

Can you please help me because I'm just too ******* dumb to count.  

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

6 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Yep and he's 7 - 1 in year 2.  Exceeding expectations.

I'm not on the fire CCS bandwagon at all, but how and why is 7-1 in this conference and against the teams we have faced "exceeding expectations"?

Through 8 games with our schedule and the loss of the greatest athlete ever at USF (QF), a starting NFL running back and a contributing NFL WR exiting, along with a QB that has started all of 8 games and a stable of unproven RBs including a FL transfer, a defense that also put players into the NFL from LY's team I'd say at this point we are exceeding expectations.  

If only our fans could just meet expectations.  

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

44 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

How many teams in D1 thru 8 games control their own destiny and can still win their conference title and appear in a NYD6 bowl game?

The ones in the mid-major conferences who have no shot at a playoff spot. Tallest midgets, indeed. With no disrespect intended towards the height-impaired... Your expectations and hopes for our program leave some things to be desired. Perhaps you would prefer to root for a Central Michigan or an Akron, if you'd be satisfied with mediocrity as occasionally decently-sized fish in small ponds. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

4 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Through 8 games with our schedule and the loss of the greatest athlete ever at USF (QF), a starting NFL running back and a contributing NFL WR exiting, along with a QB that has started all of 8 games and a stable of unproven RBs including a FL transfer, a defense that also put players into the NFL from LY's team I'd say at this point we are exceeding expectations.  

If only our fans could just meet expectations.  

Go Bulls!

The point is that appropriate coaching adjustments and quality would have led to undefeated seasons. We are thankful for what we have to celebrate, but wish our full potential could be realized. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

48 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

How many teams in AAC are currently 7-0 or 7-1 overall and 4-0 in conference?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

5 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

The 7-1 record is hollow... it provides fodder for the haters outside the fan base. As a USF fan, you can't possibly be happy with that. 

There are apparently tons more haters within the fanbase than without considering the laughing stock we've become to outsiders for the "Fire everybody" nonsense. As a USF fan, I'm not happy about that.

5 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

The point is that appropriate coaching adjustments and quality would have led to undefeated seasons. We are thankful for what we have to celebrate, but wish our full potential could be realized. 

I've never one time ever thought USF had the talent to go undefeated.  That's hopeful thinking.  I can't argue your emotion.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

There are apparently tons more haters within the fanbase than without considering the laughing stock we've become to outsiders for the "Fire everybody" nonsense. As a USF fan, I'm not happy about that.

Where does one encounter these outsiders?