• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Slow-up on the CCS hate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, 05 Bull said:

Pump the brakes haters. Put things in perspective. Almost 0% chnace USF finds/signs the next young world beater coach. And if we did he would be off to greener pastures in less than 3 years. Love the 1 you got, otherwise it would almost certainly be worse.

Enjoy what i think CCS can maintain, a perennial #20-35 team with the occasional top #15 rankning in years it comes all together. For as long as we are AAC that is.

Was the title of this thread "Show up" or "Slow up"? Because, I think I've shown up enough.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Have you not been paying attention to the reactions to winning 7 in a row? 

Remind me, what was our strength of schedule prior to the Houston game?

I'll lay off CCS and company if they can play one complete game this year. Just one complete game is all I'm asking for. I'm betting they just can't do it.

Edited by Azmodi

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

If this was just one game where we saw these mistakes I don’t think the board would be line this but we have seen these same mistakes being repeated over the last 2 years. If we want to get to the elite status we won’t do it by squeaking by bad teams and get blown out by good teams. We have to start blowing out the bad teams and beating the good teams

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

18 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

Couldn’t it be said tha CCS is reaping the rewards from Willie Taggart cleaning up the mess at USF?

Yep and he's 7 - 1 in year 2.  Exceeding expectations.

1 minute ago, bullsfan27 said:

If this was just one game where we saw these mistakes I don’t think the board would be line this but we have seen these same mistakes being repeated over the last 2 years. If we want to get to the elite status we won’t do it by squeaking by bad teams and get blown out by good teams. We have to start blowing out the bad teams and beating the good teams

This^^^

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

I would love to see it also but I am being reasonable with so much youth on this team and some key injuries now I dont think we see that complete kick ass performance this season.  Now the 2006 season we saw it near the end when we beat a ranked WVU...so would be great if we see it for UCF to end the season.  We shall see how this all plays out.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

34 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

Couldn’t it be said that CCS is reaping the rewards from Willie Taggart cleaning up the mess at USF?

Agreed completely. The disappointment is in his failure to learn from mistakes at Texas. Both coordinators are poor game planners and play callers, and our players are sloppy with fundamentals which is a direct reflection of coaching. Coaches live and die by their coordinators and position coaches, and the OC and DC are painfully mediocre at what they do. CCS has been skating by on our players' athleticism IN SPITE of horrible play calling and game planning on both sides of the ball. We all saw this coming all year, and are simply disappointed that the staff did not rise to the occasion to prove us wrong. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Agreed completely. The disappointment is in his failure to learn from mistakes at Texas. Both coordinators are poor game planners and play callers, and our players are sloppy with fundamentals which is a direct reflection of coaching. Coaches live and die by their coordinators and position coaches, and the OC and DC are painfully mediocre at what they do. CCS has been skating by on our players' athleticism IN SPITE of horrible play calling and game planning on both sides of the ball. We all saw this coming all year, and are simply disappointed that the staff did not rise to the occasion to prove us wrong. 

They havent proven you right yet. Still can win conference and have all goals available to them. 

I hope they do. Hope is a good thing to have.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Just now, mjadams said:

They havent proven you right yet. Still can win conference and have all goals available to them. 

I hope they do. Hope is a good thing to have.

There would have to be a massive departure from current approaches, which is hilariously unlikely. The frustration from the fanbase's standpoint is that the talent is absolutely there, both last year and this year, to go undefeated. It is plainly and obviously coaching inadequacies which are failing miserably to put the team in the right positions for success. They have been exposed during play against MUCH lesser competition, and we are proven right when we lose to any half-decent teams we play. Teams we should put away if we had a decent chess player in the coordinator duo. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

8 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

There would have to be a massive departure from current approaches, which is hilariously unlikely. The frustration from the fanbase's standpoint is that the talent is absolutely there, both last year and this year, to go undefeated. It is plainly and obviously coaching inadequacies which are failing miserably to put the team in the right positions for success. They have been exposed during play against MUCH lesser competition, and we are proven right when we lose to any half-decent teams we play. Teams we should put away if we had a decent chess player in the coordinator duo. 

7 - 1 and a massive departure would get you fired.  Why would 7 -1 call for massive changes.  Dumb.

The fan base is disappointed?  Aside from a dozen or so on here who seem to know very little about the sport the fan base seems excited about 7 - 1 and controlling their own destiny.

Go Bulls.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1