• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Slow-up on the CCS hate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

At this point in Strong’s career, I don’t see him trying to reinvent himself.  What’s the saying about old dogs and new tricks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

28 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Nah Ill leave the jokes to the "professionals." Just like we should do with the USF football program. 

Go Bulls...beat Tulane!

Pardon me, good sir, but leaving jobs to professionals does not preclude commentary from stakeholders. I have busted my rear year after year despite a demanding graduate school and work schedule in South Florida to attend games, donate as much as I can, and support USF and USF Athletics. I do not show up at practice and heckle, I do not knock on coaches' doors, I do not submit an application every day to our AD and write "I'm a better coach than the one you've got." But I will express discontent on an online fan message board all I want, and am quite realistic about its efficacy regarding anything but letting me vent and make connections via banter with those with a common interest. 

Your attempts to portray my sentiments as diminutive leave only one of our opinions appearing uninspired and condonable. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

At this point in Strong’s career, I don’t see him trying to reinvent himself.  What’s the saying about old dogs and new tricks.

No way he tries to reinvent himself. It will be interesting though to see if he tries to keep the staff intact. BJM's defense looks ok at times, and not so great at others. Can't tell if youth or coaching is the problem. If Gilbert goes, I could see Charlie going after a Ball Control type OC. He said before that he isn't crazy about quick scores, that he likes to get the defense some rest. 

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

16 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Pardon me, good sir, but leaving jobs to professionals does not preclude commentary from stakeholders. I have busted my rear year after year despite a demanding graduate school and work schedule in South Florida to attend games, donate as much as I can, and support USF and USF Athletics. I do not show up at practice and heckle, I do not knock on coaches' doors, I do not submit an application every day to our AD and write "I'm a better coach than the one you've got." But I will express discontent on an online fan message board all I want, and am quite realistic about its efficacy regarding anything but letting me vent and make connections via banter with those with a common interest. 

Your attempts to portray my sentiments as diminutive leave only one of our opinions appearing uninspired and condonable. 

Stakeholders who ***** about a 17-3 record need to reevaluate  their investment stategy. It could be alot worse. Sorry if I have upset you. 

Go Bulls....beat Tulane.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I'm not overreacting.  I remember a lot of people got their wish when CJL was fired but we know what ensued after that.  Charlie has done a good job here.  I don't want him fired, I think he's getting rid of a bunch of Taggart's guys.  Next season will be the one in which I judge him by.  Blake Barnett, Crockrite, Ford, St Felix, Roland... they'll all be a year older and better.  The Oline could be absolutely ridiculous next season.  The young guys are actually doing a decent job of blocking... especially in the run game (the passing always comes later).  I just think at how many freshmen are playing, and playing well btw, and I think ' wow... next season could very well be the best team we field.  Tons of first time starters everywhere... and guys that can ball.  So, I'm going to watch the guys play and get better, hopefully they can do something special but hey, it's a process and I know that.  We have some amazing rbs and skill position guys... We play like a young team because for the most part we are, especially where it counts... the Dline and Oline But I see so much talent there that once the guys have completely grown into their frames and developing into grown men they'll be a force.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Catsdontpaytaxes said:

Youre a ******* moron.

Exactly, it's been continual disappointment since the Big East collapsed 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, USFBulls727 said:

How many teams above .500 have they beaten? One...in 1 2/3 seasons.

We have become the tallest midget. Just like MTSU in CUSA

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,056
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, hm101 said:

Agree w faza. I dont think ccs is horrible or needs to ve canned or whatever but i expect that at some point you stop doing hb dive for 3rd and 10 in the red zone. 

Agreed.   I can't handle the offensive decisions sometimes.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,056
  • Days Won:  38

45 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Stakeholders who ***** about a 17-3 record need to reevaluate  their investment stategy. It could be alot worse. Sorry if I have upset you. 

Go Bulls....beat Tulane.

17-3 in our conference is different than say the SEC.  Also, it only took 1 loss against UCF to keep us out of the conference championship last year.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

45 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

17-3 in our conference is different than say the SEC.  Also, it only took 1 loss against UCF to keep us out of the conference championship last year.

Those are true statements.