• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Critiquing Joey Knight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m pretty careful about the things I “like” on Twitter. I guess it’s possible to “like” something on accident, but at least in my experience, that’s pretty hard to do. Far more likely to be intentional.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

47 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m pretty careful about the things I “like” on Twitter. I guess it’s possible to “like” something on accident, but at least in my experience, that’s pretty hard to do. Far more likely to be intentional.

Especially as a professional with an account that’s not private. Not saying he’s doing anything bad, but it makes him seem even more biased/obsessive. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019

8 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Especially as a professional with an account that’s not private. Not saying he’s doing anything bad, but it makes him seem even more biased/obsessive. 

Haha! JK... professional!

10 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Especially as someone with a job with an account that’s not private. Not saying he’s doing anything bad, but it makes him seem even more biased/obsessive. 

1 hour ago, gibbsak said:

Haha! JK... professional!

Fixed it haha

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Just a thought. Be happy that USF even has a beat writer. Newspapers are dying. 

I wouldn't be shocked if in the future we will have to look for team information via twitter or just well informed fans who are close to the program. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,804
  • Days Won:  0

Usf could just do this from the marketing department and then just buy spots in the paper. May serve us better 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

25 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Just a thought. Be happy that USF even has a beat writer. Newspapers are dying. 

I wouldn't be shocked if in the future we will have to look for team information via twitter or just well informed fans who are close to the program. 

With Greg leaving the TBT that time may be closer than you think.  I'm sure Joey would much rather cover the Bucs and whatever else Greg was doing.

I still love the info in print, but I really do get 99% of info about USF through twitter and blogs.  It would be sad to see the something like TBT fold or make cutbacks with sports but I can’t say I utilize it as much as I do online sources. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

5 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I still love the info in print, but I really do get 99% of info about USF through twitter and blogs.  It would be sad to see the something like TBT fold or make cutbacks with sports but I can’t say I utilize it as much as I do online sources. 

An old guy like me still reads the TBT sports every day, online except for Sunday when we still get the print edition.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

So can you guys merge all the Joey threads into 1 thread? I bet that thread could give the realignment thread a run for its money in no time