• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Critiquing Joey Knight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

We had trouble beating a lot worse team in Tulane the week before so I'm not sure where the logic comes from that Houston was going to be a cakewalk .... and Q was 23/38 for 325 yds which is hardly what I'd call vanilla. What was vanilla, ie strictly run oriented, was our last scoring drive, which is kind of understandable because of milking the clock. The mistake there, IMO, was that QF only ran the ball once, the first play in the drive. Gilbert should have more involved him at that crunch time ... but I also don't remember if any of those runs later were run options where Q made the choice.

I’ve said in the past that it was more than just this game.  “We had a new coordinator, we lost guys to the nfl,” or whatever it may be, we put teams away for the most part like this the previous season. We were a better team than Houston, we should have won the game. I’m ecstatic that we some how managed to get to 10 wins, but we still could have done better. At some point we have to turn the corner. Yes, I have high expectations  for this team because they have a ton of potential. 

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Interesting that Joey would like this tweet, but not surprising.

3B6D48E9-C0B1-435E-AC05-E9D1B024BA31.png

Edited by TallyBull

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

29 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Interesting that Joey would like this tweet, but not surprising.

3B6D48E9-C0B1-435E-AC05-E9D1B024BA31.png

Proof once again that a UCF grad is lacking in Math skills. There is easily over 20 people in that picture and that's just a small segment of the arena.

Edited by Azmodi
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Proof once again that a UCF grad is lacking in Math skills. There is easily over 20 people in that picture and that's just a small segment of the arena.

You know I generally support JK but I must admit that his posting about ucf is starting to change my mind. He is starting to retweet ucf issues looking to get USF fans all excited. Completely bush league stunt... 

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,303
  • Days Won:  10

UCF constantly wanting big brothers approval.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

38 minutes ago, Rizman said:

UCF constantly wanting big brothers approval.  

How I hate that program and those fans...with the exception of a few who post here, they are just classless. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

“Lighten up, guys! Your most hated rival’s fans and I are mocking you, even though I’m your beat writer in the local fish wrap. I remain objective, fair, and unbiased.”

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You know I generally support JK but I must admit that his posting about ucf is starting to change my mind. He is starting to retweet ucf issues looking to get USF fans all excited. Completely bush league stunt... 

I don't pay much attention to any of this JK talk, but he is starting to come off a little douchey

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

3 hours ago, TallyBull said:

“Lighten up, guys! Your most hated rival’s fans and I are mocking you, even though I’m your beat writer in the local fish wrap. I remain objective, fair, and unbiased.”

Lighten up ???

Efff You !!!

Move to Orlando and write for the Slantinel.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

The key point in all this is that it looks like we have a mugshot to go with our "little" buddy Chad .... changes my perception of him as a little pencil necked geek.

And I really don't think JK would have intentionally liked that ..... but does the fact he even scrolled by it mean he follows Chad??