• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Critiquing Joey Knight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

18 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Prodigy?

Something like that 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

I get quite a few of you like him, but this is when things get annoying. I couldn’t care less what they’re doing across Orlando. If I did, I’d follow someone who has “Knights” in their twitter handle instead of “Bulls.” If he’s really “required” to cover all Florida athletics as I’ve been told, then take the “Bulls” name out of your handle. I refuse to look anywhere near that way for USF info anymore. 

I get that this is small, but it’s a collection of things.  I find it hard to believe he doesn’t stir the pot. 

Edited by OcalaBull2
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

He could be making fun of them with the Caddyshack reference.

5 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Very true and I’ll admit I didn’t look at it from that perspective but I’d still rather hear about our school, even though it would probably just be info on our poor attendance 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

That's how I took it, but it wasn't a good enough joke to rationalize tweeting anything about UCF football.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

15 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

20 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I get quite a few of you like him, but this is when things get annoying. I couldn’t care less what they’re doing across Orlando. If I did, I’d follow someone who has “Knights” in their twitter handle instead of “Bulls.” If he’s really “required” to cover all Florida athletics as I’ve been told, then take the “Bulls” name out of your handle. I refuse to look anywhere near that way for USF info anymore. 

I get that this is small, but it’s a collection of things.  I find it hard to believe he doesn’t stir the pot. 

Agree with those that think it was more making fun  ... and I do agree that he sometimes stirs the pot ... but I think it's mainly because the pot can apparently be stirred so freaking easily. He's obviously got a lot more coverage to do than Greg did so maybe a handle name should be in order. Of course, there would then probably be some whining about him dissin' us by dropping the name.

18 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Agree with those that think it was more making fun  ... and I do agree that he sometimes stirs the pot ... but I think it's mainly because the pot can apparently be stirred so freaking easily. He's obviously got a lot more coverage to do than Greg did so maybe a handle name should be in order. Of course, there would then probably be some whining about him dissin' us by dropping the name.

I’d respect it a lot more if he did drop the name. I agree as well the pot gets stirred easily, especially since I’m one who’s guilty of griping about some of his work. But looking back on the tweet I don’t see it as coverage for them, I just don’t get why he feels the need to even comment about it. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

10 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

But looking back on the tweet I don’t see it as coverage for them, I just don’t get why he feels the need to even comment about it. 

It's the brave new world of Twitter. You see something that strikes a chord, you are required to share it with the world. If I was an active Twitterer and saw that, probably would have had the same reaction .... a perfect Caddyshack reference.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I would feel better if the video captured someone eating a BabyRuth. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

We really really really need for the season to start so we have some real issues to get irritated about.