• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance is an embarrassment

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

****....this thread has turned into a discussion of the 84 Cubs. God I love the BullsPen. 

Lol. Was hoping the professor would have brought up the 85 Bears but he didn't take the bait. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

FWIW, Announced attendance for UConn v ECU was 14,086. I wonder what their actual attendance was.

Attendance for this rescheduled game between #ECU and #UConn just over 14K.

UConn fans were previously mocking USF attendance. Perhaps, they should worry more about their own.

See picture of empty stadium:

https://the-boneyard.com/threads/the-parking-lots-are-empty.116730/#post-2343342

Edited by Mama_Bull

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I went to USF/UConn game in Connecticut a few years ago. What a dump, and is far away from main campus. They don't get to mock USF about anything.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Sunday at noon?? Not really going to diss anyone for attendance for a game like that. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Was listening to 620 on my way to work...they mention the scores for UF and FSU, but not a word about USF. We are a top 20 team and they can't even give us 10 seconds of time to mention our win. The local media sucks!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

24 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Was listening to 620 on my way to work...they mention the scores for UF and FSU, but not a word about USF. We are a top 20 team and they can't even give us 10 seconds of time to mention our win. The local media sucks!

They are very short sighted  IMO.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

29 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

That's something our crack marketing crew should be up on. A simple phone call could help the cause. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

FWIW, Announced attendance for UConn v ECU was 14,086. I wonder what their actual attendance was.

Attendance for this rescheduled game between #ECU and #UConn just over 14K.

UConn fans were previously mocking USF attendance. Perhaps, they should worry more about their own.

See picture of empty stadium:

https://the-boneyard.com/threads/the-parking-lots-are-empty.116730/#post-2343342

Read a few of their posts and they are complaining about sitting in the sun at the end of Sept in UConn.  Our fans aren't the only ones and have much more heat to deal with.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, deters- said:

For some reason people in Tampa love hockey. Also, it makes it easier to appear to have great attendance when the stadium is only 20k seats... 

What? That's 20,00 tickets over 42 home dates. At 97% capacity, that's 800,000 tickets. It would take a little over 12 sellouts at Raymond James to equal that. 

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Re: Lightning. Went to a game last year. Got 2 lower level seats for $20 each on the street. Upper level (300s) were very empty.