• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong jabs back as fans attack USF's offense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

Attendence is going to such at RJS whether there are 20k or 40k. You will see tons of empty red seats. I gave up with attendence at RJS. OCS is the only hope 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

45 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

OCS is the only hope 

You know that's not true, right?

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe the more fans that show up = the better we perform?

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, usfdude22 said:

Maybe the more fans that show up = the better we perform?

Maybe more fans show up CCS will coach better...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

OCS is the only hope 

Save us OBull Daly

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546
  • Days Won:  28

9 hours ago, The Great 8 said:

Obviously, CCS will be universally beloved if we go undefeated with this offense. If your only defense is "we're 2-0 stop complaining!!!" it won't hold up very well when/if we're 2-1 with a conference loss. Please don't conflate all victories as equal. At this point, we're praying that the play calling changes, either because we've seen sufficient evidence that the players don't execute it well, or because it's been some giant shark job by Gilbert to not show any tape of what's coming. Both seem unlikely, but I'll be thrilled to see the unlikely happen here. If we don't I'd wager another $1000 that we're not going undefeated.

Well how about we lose a game first before we declare the season is a bust? As a true fan, I try not to speak "negativity" into existence. Am I as confident for an undefeated season? Still am. Until we lose, i am going to stay confident. Our National championship team from last year almost lost to Troy and only beat them by 4 pts. You know what? They still won a national title. **** happens, people have bad games. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Well how about we lose a game first before we declare the season is a bust? As a true fan, I try not to speak "negativity" into existence. Am I as confident for an undefeated season? Still am. Until we lose, i am going to stay confident. Our National championship team from last year almost lost to Troy and only beat them by 4 pts. You know what? They still won a national title. **** happens, people have bad games. 

Your logical thought process has no place here.  The sky is falling, CCS is awful and should be fired now.  At this point Dr. Genshaft's leadership is in question.  What is wrong with you man, are you blind, deaf and dumb?  You have real issues and you better get on board quick.  If we don't shutout UConn and score a TD on every possession we are failures.  In part you will be to blame with your logical approach.  

Go Bulls!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

3 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Your logical thought process has no place here.  The sky is falling, CCS is awful and should be fired now.  At this point Dr. Genshaft's leadership is in question.  What is wrong with you man, are you blind, deaf and dumb?  You have real issues and you better get on board quick.  If we don't shutout UConn and score a TD on every possession we are failures.  In part you will be to blame with your logical approach.  

Go Bulls!

Brevity is the soul of wit.  You should have stopped after the first couple of lines.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546
  • Days Won:  28

12 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Go Bulls!

lol 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I dont see anyone declaring the season a bust.  No one needs to also lose a game before recognition of the problems.  This is a message board, not a metric stick to declare who the 'true' fans are and who are not.  True fans it would seem to me would be emotionally  connected and want the team to win, like you.  Calling out crappy play doesn't say anything about  the quality of the fan, sorry.  

• Upvote 1