• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong jabs back as fans attack USF's offense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

13 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

I'll bet you really enjoy watching videos of tooth extractions for dental students.  

I'm not sure.  I've never seen a tooth extraction video.  I did enjoy watching USF the first two weeks and celebrating their wins.  As for CCS's comments, he's correct, the stands were empty and we should be ashamed more aren't coming out to watch our product.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

yeah you don't think blocking technique has anything to do with it? why do you think almost all colleges use a zone blocking scheme now? because they are easier and more effective. but go ahead and blame it on the players for not being able to pick up a blocking technique in one off season that many first round picks can't do in an entire year in the NFL.

I didn't say I preferred this scheme over the others. Let's not act like we were 100% zone last year either. We just knew what we were doing 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

I'm just wondering how he got that rating off just one 20 yd pass .... I guess it's possible.

that was last year. here is the post

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

I'm just wondering how all those other teams win games without using the GCO ...

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

that was last year. here is the post

It was dated 9/4/17 so I must totally be missing where it says that was his rating last year ..

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I'm mostly a CCS mark. He was my second favorite coaching decision behind CJL, I was mad when we ended up with Holtz and CWT ( although CWT grew on me) and I thought this was actually an improvement over the last regime. But f you if you want to ever call out a customer for not wanting to buy your product, your job is supposed to be to give them something worth buying and not to think your entitled to their support no matter what peice of crap you put on the field. #dosomething 

Edited by puc86
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'm just wondering how all those other teams win games without using the GCO ...

It was dated 9/4/17 so I must totally be missing where it says that was his rating last year ..

the tweet was from this year obviously referring to his QB rating on deep balls being good once again. I know you love to argue semantics but if you honestly don't believe his deep ball is way better than any other pass then you might be the only one.

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I'm mostly a CCS mark. He was my second favorite coaching decision behind CJL, I was mad when we ended up with Holtz and CWT ( although CWT grew on me) and I thought this was actually an improvement over the last regime. But f you if you want to ever call out a customer for not wanting to buy your product, your job is supposed to be to give them something worth buying and not to think your entitled to their support no matter what peice of crap you put on the field. #dosomething 

You're the 19th ranked team, coming off a 3 td win on the West Coast and you could only garner a padded 26K for an announced attendance. He has every right to say what he did ... if the customer is that fickle already after one not horrible game, we have no hope.

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You're the 19th ranked team, coming off a 3 td win on the West Coast and you could only garner a padded 26K for an announced attendance. He has every right to say what he did ... if the customer is that fickle already after one not horrible game, we have no hope.

it's an insult to the people that show up. the opponent was not very exciting. and two of the states biggest programs were playing big time games during or soon after our 1-aa joke. no way to expect casual fans. only diehards.

Edited by Bull94
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:

the tweet was from this year obviously referring to his QB rating on deep balls being good once again. I know you love to argue semantics but if you honestly don't believe his deep ball is way better than any other pass then you might be the only one.

How can the deep ball be good once again if we're not throwing any??

If I'm the only one that doesn't think his deep ball is "way better" then so be it ... If you don't think all phases of his throwing improved last year, you must be one of the ones just licking their chops for some regression out of him.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Triple B said:

When you are trying to get customers you don't chastise them for not knowing that you think your product is the one they should consume and not recognizing your value. You try to appeal to them and you listen to what they have to say, you don't talk down to them and cry about how you are entitled to support. There was a time we drew 60k and now we are happy to break 30k, don't like the math figure out what has changed and fix it.

• Upvote 2