• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Situation Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

11 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

Well I mean he is filled with lots of BULL! Someone has keep the board interesting!

You definitely kept it interesting by getting landed hook, line and sinker!  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Quinton Flowers showed one thing last season that I think was really important.  He displayed poise and competitiveness we hadn't seen from a QB in a long time.  He puts it on the line... but I'd like him to not do any more helicopter touchdowns... I really think that caused us the Navy game.  But he seems to be maturing nicely.  I'm excited for this season... but jeeze louise... imagine next season.  We could be about to make one of the best runs in school history!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

18 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Quinton Flowers showed one thing last season that I think was really important.  He displayed poise and competitiveness we hadn't seen from a QB in a long time.  He puts it on the line... but I'd like him to not do any more helicopter touchdowns... I really think that caused us the Navy game.  But he seems to be maturing nicely.  I'm excited for this season... but jeeze louise... imagine next season.  We could be about to make one of the best runs in school history!

I'm going to go with the 3000+ yards and and 30+ TDs as the most important part. Bobby Eveld was poised and competitive too, didn't help get us many W's.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

56 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I'm going to go with the 3000+ yards and and 30+ TDs as the most important part. Bobby Eveld was poised and competitive too, didn't help get us many W's.

Poised and competitive, added to talent.  There are plenty of talented QBs that crack under pressure.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

QB depth looks decent. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, JTrue said:

Wow... I never thought this day would arrive.  We are in 100 percent agreement. :wtf:  lol

:iconic_u_black::GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I like the addition of CSK too. I just hope all the little techniques he's giving QF don't add up to bandwidth overload while running plays. He looked really relaxed toward the end of the season, so I'm definitely hoping to see all the new instruction as high-tech polish on an already talented kid.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

16 hours ago, raptorcj said:

I like the addition of CSK too. I just hope all the little techniques he's giving QF don't add up to bandwidth overload while running plays. He looked really relaxed toward the end of the season, so I'm definitely hoping to see all the new instruction as high-tech polish on an already talented kid.

Shaun King is going to be a huge help with our QB's and recruiting local kids. My unsung hero is Joe Kinnan. He came in as an offensive consultant last year, and it was a night/day difference on offense over Taggart's first two seasons.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

I hope that we are video game good on offense this year. We have SEC speed at all the skilled positions.. We've never had this much speed/talent on the O side of the ball

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

23 hours ago, JTrue said:

17 hours ago, Calibull said:

Wow... I never thought this day would arrive.  We are in 100 percent agreement. :wtf:  lol

:iconic_u_black::GoBulls:

I think you are expected to up those numbers.  You are the resident optimist and that is your job.

• Upvote 1