• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard VS. Quinton Flowers

Asiantii Woulard VS. QUINTON FLOWERS  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

15 minutes ago, DataBull said:

I really enjoy it when QF misses a receiver by thirty yards to ensure that the pass does not get intercepted.  That is some top notch "game management".

hyperbole_m.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112
  • Days Won:  6

17 minutes ago, DataBull said:

I really enjoy it when QF misses a receiver by thirty yards to ensure that the pass does not get intercepted.  That is some top notch "game management".

Yea, the dude had some bad throws on his way to breaking all those records while only throwing 6 pics.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,011
  • Days Won:  38

This should be the megathread of the off season. It didn't take long!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

This should be the megathread of the off season. It didn't take long!

Why does it seem like most of the mega threads involve AW? 

(See longest recruiting thread EVER)

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

3 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Why does it seem like most of the mega threads involve AW? 

The backup QB, even after a season of some success, as it turns out, is always the most popular player to some posters on the message board.  

The fact that he has no experience after 3 years of being in college and he once jilted us for a bigger program makes him the Bulls version of Cam Newton to said message board posters.  

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

21 hours ago, CPR said:

I'd say start Flowers the 1st half and hopefully we'll be leading by a good margin. Let Woulard play the 2nd half so we can at least see what the guy can do in a game situation. It would be a shame to have the better QB sit the bench for the next 2 years just because he doesn't have any "game" experience. Give the guy some **** game experience I say. If Woulard stink or is average, then we can at least put this debate to rest. I'd say do the same thing for the NIU game, but I don't think we'll have that luxury since that game could be a loss.

I'm pretty sure QF is going to be our QB going forward, but I agree with this. I think we'll see a lot of AW before FSU and we should. 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777

44 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

The backup QB, even after a season of some success, as it turns out, is always the most popular player to some posters on the message board.  

The fact that he has no experience after 3 years of being in college and he once jilted us for a bigger program makes him the Bulls version of Cam Newton to said message board posters.  

Haha I was referring more to the 200 page recruiting thread than the whole backup QB thing; I hope AW is as good as some posters here think because if Flowers goes down we'll need him to step up; as long as Oladukon does sign here I don't honestly think AW is ever the #1 besides from injury.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Based on what QF has done this season, and barring injury, I see him being the starter.  It would be great if during the off season AW shows that he could be the starter.  However, he hasn't had any game experience which leads me to think he will be QF's back up.  I am looking forward to seeing how AW does during the spring and fall.

Isn't it nice to have this type of problem?  LOL

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

"IF" AW is head and shoulders above QF and is better in every phase of the game and clearly the starter, it would be very interesting to have them both in the backfield at the same time on a few plays.

• Upvote 1