• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard VS. Quinton Flowers

Asiantii Woulard VS. QUINTON FLOWERS  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

Flowers has shown that he can play

and USF was also his first choice

Edited by Bear
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

12 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Gotta start somewhere... Who knows, they may be right. 

They may be right, that's absolutely true. 

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

36 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Why should we count on facts when we are blessed with so many amateur QB gurus on TBP telling us AW is the better QB?  

LOL totally nailed it, GA!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

59 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

It seems like you've already made up your mind who's the better QB, despite the one whom you think is better having zero game experience.  

Not at all. For the millionth time, I just want to see what the guy can do in a game, during the 2nd half if we have a good lead.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

21 minutes ago, CPR said:

Not at all. For the millionth time, I just want to see what the guy can do in a game, during the 2nd half if we have a good lead.

I want to see both he and Kean in live action. With as much as QF runs, it was amazing he didn't lose any plays to injury last year .... but looking at Towson, they lost at ECU in the opener, 20-28, with it being a 1 point game in the 3rd quarter. That was with Blake Kemp playing the whole game for ECU.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

It seems like you've already made up your mind who's the better QB, despite the one whom you think is better having zero game experience.  

I am also not sure what putting someone in at garbage time during a AA blow out will show us either.  If he looks like a world beater against a worn out, out classed, deflated Townson squad does it really tell us anything?

I guess it would suggest he has potential but the board might get interesting calling for him to start.  There was a half serious suggestion for D'Ernest Johnson to start over Flowers because he threw a couple of nice passes.

For the record, if he struggles I would not be willing to write him off.  

Edited by mark_my_words

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I want to see both he and Kean in live action. With as much as QF runs, it was amazing he didn't lose any plays to injury last year .... but looking at Towson, they lost at ECU in the opener, 20-28, with it being a 1 point game in the 3rd quarter. That was with Blake Kemp playing the whole game for ECU.

Injury is the scenario that makes this all moot.  If we had Woulard during the Navy game I would not have been surprised (if the coaches saw potential) to see him get some action in that game.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

41 minutes ago, CPR said:

That's not really what you said (see your quote in bold).  If you had said what you apparently were trying to say, I would have had no issue with it.      

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

13 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Thing that impresses me most about Flowers is he is a great game manager...he protects the ball if he can develop more the intermediate passing game he will be for sure the starter next year.

Woulard will get playing time though because I expect some blowouts next year.

I really enjoy it when QF misses a receiver by thirty yards to ensure that the pass does not get intercepted.  That is some top notch "game management".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953

12 minutes ago, DataBull said:

I really enjoy it when QF misses a receiver by thirty yards to ensure that the pass does not get intercepted.  That is some top notch "game management".

So what's your point, I seen Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers do the same thing. Not saying they're in the same league but that's my point. Paid professionals throw horrible passes at times and this is college ball we're talking about. The vast majority of college level QBs miss throws. He couldn't have done too bad if he's a top 30 QB in the nation from what I've read. 

• Upvote 2