• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tix Renewal?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I think this new plan will fill in the seats between the 30s much more than we have seen in past years.  I'm sure it was tough to do, but I think going to a per seat donation was actually the right move for USF to make.  All the season ticket holders will still have the right to their same seats, it will just cost them more if they want to exercise that right to purchase them.

I am also a season ticket holder since before we played a game, and I expected the grandfathering to end some time.  I think  now is a good time to do it.  Hopefully it will give the games a little better atmosphere when the sidelines are more full.  Of course, I am assuming that some of the accounts that have 8 tickets or more will reduce the number since they will have to pay a donation per seat.

As far as the clubs being crowded, the Bucs have the same amount of sections for club access we will have.  It will be more but still what it was designed for.

I'll probably drop down to 2 seats now that I live over 1300 miles from Tampa, but until I die I plan to always be a Bulls season ticket holder.

Go Bulls!

Edited by namuh-bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Days Won:  12

Unreal that they system hasn't changed since 98. I don't even know where to begin with the outrage at the neglect of the athletic department. I have always defended Judy but the fact that a department could be so neglected is just baffling and I don't know what to think. 

I get this email that says "We want you back, season ticket holder" - Really? You can't just neglect this department for 16 years then ask for a favor.

I'm sure a lot of people might think I'm being an *******, but realistically, I am not a charity and I just have a hard time with this "we've screwed up majorly, please like me again" message. 

Show me wins. Show me that we can beat SEC teams and ACC teams and Notre Dame. I'm tired of the "we might be awesome, we're a sleeping giant, here's a lot of rhetoric". I got it. I went here. I know. I was there. 

Were you? 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Question: 

I want to relocate my seats. I have to send in that request by 4.15.2015. Does that relinquish the seats I have now? What if I can't get the seats I want when they open up the relocation period?

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Show me wins. Show me that we can beat SEC teams and ACC teams and Notre Dame. I'm tired of the "we might be awesome, we're a sleeping giant, here's a lot of rhetoric". I got it. I went here. I know. I was there. 

So you wanna show when they win but you don't wanna be there through thick & thin………….we'll gladly take your money when we do win but i hope you truly don't consider yourself a true Green & Gold fan.  The Athletic department was neglected?  It doesn't sound like you were at every game, and financially supporting every single year, so i guess we can throw you into the mix of those that neglected athletics. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

Question: 

I want to relocate my seats. I have to send in that request by 4.15.2015. Does that relinquish the seats I have now? What if I can't get the seats I want when they open up the relocation period?

You don't request relocation until after you renew so your current seats are locked in. Only if you find new ones you want will you give up the old ones.

I think this new plan will fill in the seats between the 30s much more than we have seen in past years.  I'm sure it was tough to do, but I think going to a per seat donation was actually the right move for USF to make.  All the season ticket holders will still have the right to their same seats, it will just cost them more if they want to exercise that right to purchase them.

I am also a season ticket holder since before we played a game, and I expected the grandfathering to end some time.  I think  now is a good time to do it.  Hopefully it will give the games a little better atmosphere when the sidelines are more full.  Of course, I am assuming that some of the accounts that have 8 tickets or more will reduce the number since they will have to pay a donation per seat.

As far as the clubs being crowded, the Bucs have the same amount of sections for club access we will have.  It will be more but still what it was designed for.

I'll probably drop down to 2 seats now that I live over 1300 miles from Tampa, but until I die I plan to always be a Bulls season ticket holder.

Go Bulls!

Actually, the Bucs have more sections with Club access but we will still have plenty of fans paying for CA that won't be sitting in our designated CA sections so it still may be close .... when, of course, the Bulls sell ALL the seats in those CA sections.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,884
  • Days Won:  33

Question: 

BDYZR,

The best thing to do is renew your current seats by the April 15th deadline. We will ask you where you would like to relocate and then place you in priority order before the process begins.

If you cannot get the seats that you are seeking, then you will have renewed the seats you had from 2014.

Question: 

BDYZR,

The best thing to do is renew your current seats by the April 15th deadline. We will ask you where you would like to relocate and then place you in priority order before the process begins.

If you cannot get the seats that you are seeking, then you will have renewed the seats you had from 2014.

How will I know whats available? Will there be a list/map of available seats? Will I have more than one option?

Is there a cap on the number of seats a person/company can buy?

Unreal that they system hasn't changed since 98. I don't even know where to begin with the outrage at the neglect of the athletic department. I have always defended Judy but the fact that a department could be so neglected is just baffling and I don't know what to think. 

I get this email that says "We want you back, season ticket holder" - Really? You can't just neglect this department for 16 years then ask for a favor.

I'm sure a lot of people might think I'm being an *******, but realistically, I am not a charity and I just have a hard time with this "we've screwed up majorly, please like me again" message. 

Were you? 

They're not asking for a favor, they're asking for money .... and, other than wanting to try and help them get back to those SEC/ACC/ND beating days, you have absolutely no reason to return to buying season tickets if winning is the only thing that drives your support. Just keep the wallet in the pocket and keep ******** on here until they start winning enough to merit your financial support again ..... band wagon fans are definitely part of building a college program.