• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tix Renewal?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,003
  • Days Won:  38

Has it started yet or are they still working out the pricing? Are we closing down the upper deck and 200 level?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

What would we close the 200 level? I was told info will be out in the next few weeks.

The 200 level won't be closed... that's just silly... a lot of donors sit in the 200 level.

One thing - with the closure of the upper deck, there will be more seats in the lower level for opponents -- most contracts call for 5,000 seats available... so that will be a few more sections in the southeast corner of the stadium... and since they can't move north - section 134+ because those sections have donors and season ticket holders... that means some of the end-zone seats will be set aside for visitors... sections 128, 228, 127, 227, and possible 126 and 226 may become visitors seats... any season ticket holders there might be bumped because donations are not required... or any seats not provided to season ticket holders might be visitors.

What would we close the 200 level? I was told info will be out in the next few weeks.

I was just kidding :D

The 200 level won't be closed... that's just silly... a lot of donors sit in the 200 level.

One thing - with the closure of the upper deck, there will be more seats in the lower level for opponents -- most contracts call for 5,000 seats available... so that will be a few more sections in the southeast corner of the stadium... and since they can't move north - section 134+ because those sections have donors and season ticket holders... that means some of the end-zone seats will be set aside for visitors... sections 128, 228, 127, 227, and possible 126 and 226 may become visitors seats... any season ticket holders there might be bumped because donations are not required... or any seats not provided to season ticket holders might be visitors.

Interesting! Sounds like a lot of adjusting is going on.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

From what I've heard part of the hold up is the transitioning of the Priority Point system to one run by the people at the Bulls Club to one that will be an automatic thing through some other software system. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,735
  • Days Won:  3

I think I usually get hit up for either the annual donation and / or tickets around the April timeframe. For some reason, it tends to coincide with my annual IRS interaction. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,326
  • Days Won:  43

I hope they prolong it as long as possible. I hate money leaving my hand without any return. I will opt for the partial payment plan and use the other money to invest and make more money.Thanks to USF for allowing us to do that plan. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,455
  • Days Won:  19

Jim,

Your logic is missing a key fact. Very rarely will a visitor need/want 5,000. For those occasions we can simply open up the upper deck. Closing of the deck means no season tickets up there, but it doesn't mean it has to be closed every game. We can open it as needed, and any visitor who brings 5k will be a good reason.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,735
  • Days Won:  3

Jim,

Your logic is missing a key fact. Very rarely will a visitor need/want 5,000. For those occasions we can simply open up the upper deck. Closing of the deck means no season tickets up there, but it doesn't mean it has to be closed every game. We can open it as needed, and any visitor who brings 5k will be a good reason.

Just so I know...those 3rd deck season tickets, are those the ones advertised for +/- $83?