• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Line opens at 33.5

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If we win, do you think we get more than 30k next home game?

Next home game is ECU, which is also an expected loss, so no...IMO

Next game is also homecoming, so maybe

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

I just don't want to feel like I wasted a trip even if we lose by 21+

We are easily going to lose by 21+, but since you know that going in, have a great time regardless.  Should be really awesome to see a game at Camp Randell.  When/why else would you ever be doing that?  

Always a reason for us to go to these type games, along with Auburn, ND, FSU, is to experience the college football experience in the different established football venues.  The fact that we won those other games made the experience even more fun.  But just touring the ND campus, watching the eagle fly around the stadium at Auburn and the spear at FSU before the game were worth the trips even if we hadn't won.  May stay to the end of this just to experience that 5th period thing.  Probably won't get back there again.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

I fly to Tampa 3x each season plus one road trip. I almost cancelled this trip and went to Memphis or Tulsa instead. Didn't want to be totally depressed not the wife wants to go to Chicago so we will get there friday

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

I fly to Tampa 3x each season plus one road trip. I almost cancelled this trip and went to Memphis or Tulsa instead. Didn't want to be totally depressed not the wife wants to go to Chicago so we will get there friday

Are you doing the official tailgate or just bar hopping?

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

Florida kids either play really up to their competition or really really down to their competition. Wisconsin is coming in cocky as hell, as would I if I were them, but overlooking could be a possibility. I don't know guys we have some freak athletes on our team just looking for motivation and this might be it.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I think the game is closer than expected...we most likely lose but like 34-17

It's close at halftime like 14-10 then Wisconsin pulls away in second half.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Days Won:  0

Florida kids either play really up to their competition or really really down to their competition. Wisconsin is coming in cocky as hell, as would I if I were them, but overlooking could be a possibility. I don't know guys we have some freak athletes on our team just looking for motivation and this might be it.

I wouldn't bet too much on Wisconsin coming in 'cocky as hell.'  Wisconsin is a team made up of walk-ons, two- and three-star recruits, with a few four-stars sprinkled in.  A very hard-working, blue-collar team that still has a sour taste in its mouth after blowing a 24-7 lead against LSU.  They are also coached by Gary Andersen, a guy that rebuilt a respectable Utah State program.  His Aggies came into Madison a couple years ago and almost pulled off an incredible upset.  I am sure he has instilled into these players the respect to give to a opponent perceived to be 'inferior.'

The Badgers also own the nation's second-longest home winning streak against non-conference opponents.  There is motivation for this team not to break that streak.

Best of luck!

Edited by badgerfan007

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  26

Last year mcneese state ran up score against us and then we didn't allow 12-1 Michigan State offense a TD in their house. So we can cover with minimum mistakes.

We didn't defend Melvin Gordon III last year.  He got 253 yards yesterday against Bowling Green

- on just 13 carries. He'll be fresh.

Huge spreads are always a crap shoot. A good or bad break or some strange weather can really change things.  In 2003 UW lost to UNLV 23-5 at home in the rain and fog. We were 20, or more, point favorites in that game. Among other things, UNLV returned a fumble for a TD. 

Wisconsin was -17 to BGSU on Monday and that wound up at -27.5 by Friday as news of the BGSU injuries came out.  Point a gun at my head and make me bet, I'd take South Florida and the 33 points. But who knows.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

I'd take USF and the points.

Ditto

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Biggest spread ever? Don't remember the Oklahoma or Alabama lines.

I can't remember a bigger spread. I think this tops them all.