• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top candidates for NEW Athletic director

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Higgins would be nice. Funny because i mentioned a while back that Higgins would probably not want to leave his post for an asst AD position, but now that the AD job is up fro grabs that might interest him. And i mean he got the P5 to have the CFB championship in tampa, maybe he can work some of that magic to get us into the P5 lol

Although I'm not sure how being in charge of the TBSC is like running a athletic dept

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Higgins would be nice. Funny because i mentioned a while back that Higgins would probably not want to leave his post for an asst AD position, but now that the AD job is up fro grabs that might interest him. And i mean he got the P5 to have the CFB championship in tampa, maybe he can work some of that magic to get us into the P5 lol

Although I'm not sure how being in charge of the TBSC is like running a athletic dept

We just need someone to come in and sell the dream better than UCF (and the other P5 "candidates").  Unfortunately we're currently playing 2,5 off-suit.  Need to get better cards in the process.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

We just need someone to come in and sell the dream better than UCF (and the other P5 "candidates").  Unfortunately we're currently playing 2,5 off-suit.  Need to get better cards in the process.

I agree 100%.  Our last real salesman was LRS, but that was many moons ago.  We can hire an assistant to help with nuts and bolts stuff... at this point we need a marketing genius to resurrect this athletics program.  Higgins would be the ideal choice given his USF degree and track record with the TBSC.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

I agree 100%.  Our last real salesman was LRS, but that was many moons ago.  We can hire an assistant to help with nuts and bolts stuff... at this point we need a marketing genius to resurrect this athletics program.  Higgins would be the ideal choice given his USF degree and track record with the TBSC.

know what i just read that article about Higgins from a few months ago, turns out he was already an "asst AD" with USF lol while he was in school, so i guess he sort of does know that environment. hell what have we got to lose....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,524
  • Days Won:  422

hire someone from big 12 or big 10

Have you accepted the offer to be my #2?

I am exhibiting an inordinate amount of self restraint in not posting a pic here ....

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

With a 2-5, all you need is a 4,10 to win. .410 might be small, but it always beats 2 Queens.  :drummer:

mk206131_s_410open.jpgvarna165.jpg

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

hire someone from big 12 or big 10

Have you accepted the offer to be my #2?

I am exhibiting an inordinate amount of self restraint in not posting a pic here ....

Self restraint has never limited you before, post away Great Unfiltered one.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

I'm hearing rumors that the new AD position will be classified as either an intern or an FWS. :D

Edited by TheUpperHand

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  0

Hire the top associate A.D. from a big time football school. Don't hire someone from a mediocre bball school like our previous hire and I also believe whoever hired Woolard should be fired as well.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

If they hire a consultant to help, you can forget Higgins unless they want to waste their money.