• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it bothering people, or is it just me?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,290
  • Days Won:  0

There lot of FSU fans inside and outside Tampa Bay who don't go Doak Stadium often as they would like to so they didn't want to miss the opportunity to come in our house. I have no problem with them since we are only 15 years old. 4 in my section sold all $50 tickets for $100 each. Itit's hard to sell out on every game in this city.. people have to go work or stuck with their own family.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

Our oldest son who has been a bulls since season two asked me to get two tickets for friends after the ball state game he didn't want them I was able to sell them to a usf fan . I sold them both for what I paid even though I could have st. them for better than twice that much to a noles fan

That is exactly what we did with our 4 extras. I'm not a Bulls fan except when I can make money on my extra tickets. I'm a Bulls fan - always. Might not be the most optimistic Bulls fan - but always root for them and will never sell seats to opposing fans. Having said that, we have good friends that are Miami fans and others who are Michigan State fans. When those teams come to town we always bring them. That is a friendship thing, not a profit thing. And the Miami fans were at last nights game wearing USF gear. And our Michigan State friends come to a game or 2 per year with us with USF gear.

• Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  2

Someone send this to Judy and CC Woolard

15z2mi8.jpg

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

I give props to all the season ticket holders that stuck this one out and showed up in force at the tailgate (great tailgates all around the stadium) and showed up with their lungs.

You're welcome. :GoBulls:

Some of us aren't sell outs. Also, what's the point of getting season tickets if you are going to skip the biggest hyped game of the season? Let's see the turnout for The Cuse and maybe I'll stop poo pooing our fan base.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I felt the same thing. I was wondering to myself "am I at an FSU home game or a USF one?". I booed everytime I heard their war chant, but I felt like I was the only one. I was lucky to only have three FSU fans in my row and a Bull on either side of me. Fortunately, the ones that were there weren't loudmouths, but this was painful.

Had it been a 4-0 or even 3-1 USF team, I don't think this would have been such a lopsided affair people wise. That said, it won't ever happen again unless Miami is a NC contender someho next year. FSU made a VERY rare exception to come to Tampa. I can't see the Gators ever doing it unless we're in the SEC with them.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Never embarrassed to be a Bull. I thought a few of those cheers were pretty lame, but at least they have some.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

embarassed to be a Bull under Skip...the program is beginning to suck in oh so many ways. Still hoping for a win against Temple lol.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  558

Brother was in a suite Saturday Night and said that most of the suites were full of FSU fans. Heck, I bet the press box area was overrun by FSU as well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

So for the record, to risk being labelled a sell out and to give an alternative explanation, I did sell my tickets. Now before you start screaming 'foul' I did not do it for the money (although it certainly helped) I did it because one of my favorite bands were in town.

I have season tickets to football, basketball and baseball. I have been to hundreds of USF athletic events. I was there when we played Kentucky Weslyan, I have sat in the press box and written articles for Brad during Andre Hall Y1 when we went 4-7 with losses to Army, Southern Miss and Memphis as well as Andre Hall Y2 when we went 6-6 and went to the Mieneke Bowl. In fact, I was the first press interview that Andre Hall ever had. I've had season tickets for the last five years BUT I haven't even been remotely interested in a concert in 11 years let alone actually gone to one.

And I don't regret it at all (that was what I was afraid would happen, that I would end up regretting my decision) the concert was frikin awesome and we lost a non-conference game that was only relevant because of our opponent. If I had to give up one game, I would have much rather it be a non-conf game then a BE game.

Therefore you find me in sec 234 row 2 seats 17,18 against Syracuse, Uconn and Pittsburgh. And I just may make the trip to Miami to make up for missing FSU,

So call me what you will just keep in mind that there are other stories out there besides being a sellout/bandwagon fan