• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it bothering people, or is it just me?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

My issue was the season ticket holders who sold tickets. I expected FSU fans to come in strong and suck up all the tickets available, but I am ashamed to be a part of a fanbase who sells out like this. Honestly, I was ashamed. When I was in my seat and was surrounded by FSU fans in the spots where there are normally season ticket holders, I just wanted to go home. You're seriously going to just sell your team out for a few bucks? gtfo. We dont even need you there.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

My issue was the season ticket holders who sold tickets. I expected FSU fans to come in strong and suck up all the tickets available, but I am ashamed to be a part of a fanbase who sells out like this. Honestly, I was ashamed. When I was in my seat and was surrounded by FSU fans in the spots where there are normally season ticket holders, I just wanted to go home. You're seriously going to just sell your team out for a few bucks? gtfo. We dont even need you there.

Absolutely shocked that the people in front of us sold their tickets to Nole fans. Never expected that in a million years. Anyway, the Noles are over-ranked IMO. There is no way that is a national championship team...at least not based on the way they played yesterday. They may be good enough to win the ACC, but that's not saying much. The SEC would chew them up and spit them out. But I guess the bottom line is they are 5-0.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

I agree that they are overrated, but they are stilla top quality team. I dont think they are better than Oregon or any of the SEC teams, but that doesnt matter. All they need to do is win out and they might be in. Then, anything can happen. The best team doesnt always win.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

Win even the games that you should and maybe fans wouldn't sell their tickets.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

It was disgusting, but I did end up having an extra ticket in section 209 with club access because a buddy drank a bit to much of the "special hunch punch" and it was tempting to sell it when offered 250 for it.. but couldn't stand the thought of having an obnoxious FSU fan sitting next to me at the game... (but for that kind of money i understand why some did)

Fan apathy is really starting to show, we better nip this in the bud before we head down a slippery slop we can't climb back from...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Our oldest son who has been a bulls since season two asked me to get two tickets for friends after the ball state game he didn't want them I was able to sell them to a usf fan . I sold them both for what I paid even though I could have st. them for better than twice that much to a noles fan

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233

Do we want the Bandwagon fans who will flip when another Fla school is playing us or doing better? I say if you flip , than stay with them We dont want you back.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Can't say I was surprised at how many FSU fans were there last night.

Shows how far we have to go as a fan base.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

I just got back home from the game. WTF happened to our alum? We were outnumbered in every single section. For the first time in the history of this program I was embarrassed to be a Bull. I can still hear the f-ing chant in my head. They must of played it over 100 times.