• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it bothering people, or is it just me?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  151

I'll never feel embarassed to be a Bull, but I was surprised at how many season ticket holders sold their tickets. That Ball St. loss zapped some serious enthusiasm, or a lot of our season ticket holders are just fair-weather.

plenty of people were getting paid 6 times face value for their tickets

that is a pretty rare event for a Bulls game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'll never feel embarassed to be a Bull, but I was surprised at how many season ticket holders sold their tickets. That Ball St. loss zapped some serious enthusiasm, or a lot of our season ticket holders are just fair-weather.

Sorry, Mike, I'll have to disagree. This was a huge game, and for some season ticket holders to have sold their seats for even 6 times face value, still makes them pretty fair-weather, in my opinion.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry, Mike, I'll have to disagree. This was a huge game, and for some season ticket holders to have sold their seats for even 6 times face value, still makes them pretty fair-weather, in my opinion.

Selling a pair tickets in my section would have paid for the season tickets competely...Hard to argue if someone is willing to pay upwards of $300 for a ticket.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I got 7.8 times face value for my tickets. All 6 of them. Paid for the season. Watched a pretty good game on TV. Sort of wish I had gone, but for selling the FSU game the other 5 games became free. I would do it again.

Call me fair weather if you want, but I was at the Chattanooga and Rutgers games and will be at the Cuse, UConn, Miami (maybe), and Pitt games. Add a bowl game if it happens.

I would have went if USF were 4-0, but they weren't and I didn't. Feels good to go to free games the rest of the season.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I'm with you. unless you have a problem putting food on the table, the only thing in life you take with you are your memories. when all was said and done, I paid more than 6 times face to see us play in Tally and I wouldn't change a thing.

I got 7.8 times face value for my tickets. All 6 of them. Paid for the season. Watched a pretty good game on TV. Sort of wish I had gone, but for selling the FSU game the other 5 games became free. I would do it again.

Call me fair weather if you want, but I was at the Chattanooga and Rutgers games and will be at the Cuse, UConn, Miami (maybe), and Pitt games. Add a bowl game if it happens.

I would have went if USF were 4-0, but they weren't and I didn't. Feels good to go to free games the rest of the season.

club tickets to all our home games can be had for $10 each on the street. so you essentially got $50 worth of value for skipping fsu game. congrats.

First thing first, beating Florida State would not have been the biggest win in program history. Not even close.

A 2-2 team coming off back to back losses to Rutgers and Ball State... Please.

The 2007 Auburn and WVU wins, the 2008 Kansas win, the 2009 Florida State win, and Notre Dame win were all much better because it put us in the national tittle conversation.

An unranked team coming off a loss to Ball State topping a top 5 team only means one thing, that top 5 team is in for a free fall in the rankings. Sure it would have been another big win, but it wouldn't have really meant anything.

club tickets to all our home games can be had for $10 each on the street. so you essentially got $50 worth of value for skipping fsu game. congrats.

I tend to look at it this way. I sold my $35 tickets for $1,638 total. Was it worth paying $1,638 to go watch that game? Not to me.

If I could have gotten 6 replacement tickets for $35 each, I would have gone... So that equation seems like a lot more like $1,428 worth of value I got out of the tickets, but who's counting?

I tend to look at it this way. I sold my $35 tickets for $1,638 total. Was it worth paying $1,638 to go watch that game? Not to me.

If I could have gotten 6 replacement tickets for $35 each, I would have gone... So that equation seems like a lot more like $1,428 worth of value I got out of the tickets, but who's counting?

why bother buying season tickets was my point. you can buy club level to almost every game for $10 each. you didn't get $1400 value. that might be your cost but that's not the value.

• Downvote 1

is it worth paying $1,638 a year to watch ALL of the games on our schedule combined?? no, obviously by the street price, it's not worth anything close to that. if you are trying to justify it by saving you money then you would be better off never buying season tickets. just buy them off the street.