• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF interim president Rhea Law has applied to take the job permanently

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

So do we have to meet both criteria, not sucking and playing on campus, to get them back or will doing one do the trick? Not trying to be a smart ass but am genuinely curious if there are some out there not attending games primarily because of where they play. My gut says the number is infinitesimal but one never knows. 

They were 20+ yr season ticket holders, so not sucking might bring them back. I say might because when you replace something like that with another interest, IMO, it's extremely hard to get another change.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I have a lot of family and friends that bailed as season ticket holders and the main reason was the competition.  When we got booted of the Big East, they left and most haven’t come back even during the 2.5 years of success with Flowers.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I have a lot of family and friends that bailed as season ticket holders and the main reason was the competition.  When we got booted of the Big East, they left and most haven’t come back even during the 2.5 years of success with Flowers.

Yup and we’re playing North Texas ! Yeah. Whaooo 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

32 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Yeah, but what about Charlotte? 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

The same reason that most of my friends bailed on season tickets. The AAC is perceived as minor league. Big East was perceived as major league because of the BCS tie-in. IMO attendance is going to get even worse in 2023 when the AAC becomes Conference USA 2.0 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

33 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

The same reason that most of my friends bailed on season tickets. The AAC is perceived as minor league. Big East was perceived as major league because of the BCS tie-in. IMO attendance is going to get even worse in 2023 when the AAC becomes Conference USA 2.0 

**** attendance…this is the 7th year in a row it’s decreasing all over college football. Pull up a chair and watch on tv. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

6 hours ago, BDYZR said:

They were 20+ yr season ticket holders, so not sucking might bring them back. I say might because when you replace something like that with another interest, IMO, it's extremely hard to get another change.

I get it. Just guessing but under those circumstances I doubt we get them back unless we get to a P5 and have success

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

Why the hate for the Mean Green.  They recently tore down their OCS and built a new nicer one across the street and they have a nice IPF too.  I hate our conference too but I hate the way our team has performed much more.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Why the hate for the Mean Green.  They recently tore down their OCS and built a new nicer one across the street and they have a nice IPF too.  I hate our conference too but I hate the way our team has performed much more.  

I would be ecstatic if we could build an OCS like Apogee Stadium. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

I get it. Just guessing but under those circumstances I doubt we get them back unless we get to a P5 and have success

They, and I, don't care about P5. I care about winning a good football game.

• Like 1