• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott at 8/1 to be fired

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

9 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Cool I'm down to bring in Scott Frost and go undefeated. 😁

:FIREdevil:

Freaking Out GIF

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  0

literally no. whoever started this thread should have realized how out of touch this was.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

This list is just evidence of how easy it is to go from hero to goat (in the old-school definition) in college football coaching.  Many on here were ballyhooed as geniuses or program saviors only achieve pending failure status through hard work and perseverance.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

22 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

This list is just evidence of how easy it is to go from hero to goat (in the old-school definition) in college football coaching.  Many on here were ballyhooed as geniuses or program saviors only achieve pending failure status through hard work and perseverance.

Also, don’t hire AAC coaches to the P5, they almost always fail. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Jump into football 100% quite the half-ass approach. Let CJS hire the support staff he needs to get this thing going. Get started on that IPF(no stalling) Get the ball moving on an OCS. USF needs to focus on building a winning team and bringing our facilities up to the level of everyone else. We have been eating every one else's dust. We have been passed over for a P5 move because we lose too much and dont have facilities. Time to fully embrace football or..........

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

The biggest issue I have with CJS is he and his staff has cost us multiple wins. If he wants to stay we need to go bowling next year or we need to really think about  his ability to build a winner.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Jump into football 100% quite the half-ass approach. Let CJS hire the support staff he needs to get this thing going. Get started on that IPF(no stalling) Get the ball moving on an OCS. USF needs to focus on building a winning team and bringing our facilities up to the level of everyone else. We have been eating every one else's dust. We have been passed over for a P5 move because we lose too much and dont have facilities. Time to fully embrace football or..........

Yes, we are where we are because we never had a firm foundation. 1) proper leadership 2) proper coaching/recruiting, 3) proper facilities (practice and playing). These are the three pillars of successful programs. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I do not think USF would fire Scott this early.  Not because they do not have the money to pay him off then pay another coach.  USF always seems to find money when they need it.  I feel it is just a bad look for any new recruits if you keep firing coaches, and existing players that he recruited would bail out too.  It is too easy for players to transfer schools these days, so I think USF would just let Scott ride out his contract.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

literally no. whoever started this thread should have realized how out of touch this was.

This comment hasn't aged well at all. I'm sure you wouldn't have said this if you had seen the Tulane game 😆

• Upvote 1