• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, USFRaider said:

It’s just a sad and depressing situation. I can’t believe there is debate on here on whether or not UAB or APP State or some other podunk school should be added to the AAC. Who the **** in their right mind even ******* gives two violation? We are ****** . 

Does the name Coastal Carolina make you feel any better?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

12 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

17 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

I remember when one of my best friends daughter was going there and he had the school flag and was wearing the shirt when she got accepted. I was thinking what in the hell and they ended up winning a National championship in Baseball and the football team is killing it. She graduated and is back home but I would never have thought they would be better than us, I had never heard of the school, I guess end of the day anything can happen kinda like us being #2. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

Man I hope MK is on the horn with the Sun Belt commish... We're ******.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,515
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I remember when one of my best friends daughter was going there and he had the school flag and was wearing the shirt when she got accepted. I was thinking what in the hell and they ended up winning a National championship in Baseball and the football team is killing it. She graduated and is back home but I would never have thought they would be better than us, I had never heard of the school, I guess end of the day anything can happen kinda like us being #2. 

Except ours was a fluke.

• Downvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

4 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

Except ours was a fluke.

I think fluke may be a bit harsh...... maybe just "not really indicative". And that was a weird year for that.

50 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I think fluke may be a bit harsh...... maybe just "not really indicative". And that was a weird year for that.

You’re right. Our team was definitely talented. I think I am trying to break my habit of “but we were number two once”, so I can be more grounded in the reality of our situation.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

17 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

You’re right. Our team was definitely talented. I think I am trying to break my habit of “but we were number two once”, so I can be more grounded in the reality of our situation.

That’s a fair point. I have moved on from the past success of this program long ago (with many not liking that position). At the same time I’ve moved on from the past two coaching failures. What’s done is done and neither have much value to our future opportunities (if they do it sure did not make a difference to the Big12). I am firmly behind Scott and this team and want them to start a new trajectory of success. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

16 hours ago, USFRaider said:

It’s just a sad and depressing situation. I can’t believe there is debate on here on whether or not UAB or APP State or some other podunk school should be added to the AAC. Who the **** in their right mind even ******* gives two violation? We are ****** . 

Sad part is the reality that App State would prob beat us. If you have ever watched their games, their size-speed and coaching are impressive. They won 3 conference champions ship in a row until 2020. They whipped up on ECU handily. UAB? Their kinda like us-hit and miss. 

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s a fair point. I have moved on from the past success of this program long ago (with many not liking that position). At the same time I’ve moved on from the past two coaching failures. What’s done is done and neither have much value to our future opportunities (if they do it sure did not make a difference to the Big12). I am firmly behind Scott and this team and want them to start a new trajectory of success. 

I was bummed when Leavitt was gone, wanted Tuberville over Skip, got pumped for Skip, got sad, got pumped for Taggart, got sad when he left, got pumped for Strong (a coach that can recruit Florida), got mad with Strong, got pumped for the CJS hire.

I think he is going to hit his turn around during this season, and we will see a notable difference by the end.

• Go Bulls! 1