• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  170
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah living in Orlando pretty much sucks the sports life out of you......

Thank goodness my fiancee, brother, brother-in law aren't huge UCF football fans even though they went there.  

In my office I have an ex-player so we talk a little smack but nothing too aggressive. Pretty sure he could rip my arms off..😁

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

24 minutes ago, monktified said:

Yeah living in Orlando pretty much sucks the sports life out of you......

Thank goodness my fiancee, brother, brother-in law aren't huge UCF football fans even though they went there.  

In my office I have an ex-player so we talk a little smack but nothing too aggressive. Pretty sure he could rip my arms off..😁

Man, hope you make good coin living in that area. I could never do it but more power to you. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

As I stated before for me it is quite a depressing and sad situation. I have never been less interested in college football than I am this season.  Besides USF’ s two disasters, I probably haven’t watched more than five minutes of any other college football game. I just don’t care about CFB much anymore. It’s been killed for me. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

As I stated before for me it is quite a depressing and sad situation. I have never been less interested in college football than I am this season.  Besides USF’ s two disasters, I probably haven’t watched more than five minutes of any other college football game. I just don’t care about CFB much anymore. It’s been killed for me. 

The P5 have done their job then. I think their blind greed will lead more folks to apathy for the game.  If you can hang on a bit we may turn this around. Coach will either wise up or we will replace him. Either way I think he is bringing in better athletes

4 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

The P5 have done their job then. I think their blind greed will lead more folks to apathy for the game.  If you can hang on a bit we may turn this around. Coach will either wise up or we will replace him. Either way I think he is bringing in better athletes

Hang on for what? To watch USF play in the minor leagues and ucf cash in within the major leagues? Just typing that question makes me not want to watch one second of CFB this weekend other than USF/FAMU and even that game I am not all that excited about.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I get that. It has been a tough year for sure, not much we can do but press forward. Know this, there will be more realignment. It’s going to happen it’s just a matter of time (and I suspect a short amount of time). There is plenty to play for. I think you are going to see improvement each week with this team. We may only win 3/4 games but you will be able to tell by the end of the season things moving in the right direction. Further, during the off season, you will see the IPF going up, and hopefully a formal fundraising announcement for an on campus stadium. Yes, it’s going to suck hearing about that other school but we will get it back.

Note: if I am wrong there is always pro sports. 😀

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Hang on for what? To watch USF play in the minor leagues and ucf cash in within the major leagues? Just typing that question makes me not want to watch one second of CFB this weekend other than USF/FAMU and even that game I am not all that excited about.

Will you be back next season? Since

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Will you be back next season? Since

spacer.png

No. November 12th is my last home game for the time being. I am taking my season ticket budget for next season and applying it towards more trips to Vegas to see the Raiders play in 2022.  I will be in attendance this season for the Raiders/Bengals on 11/21 and I can’t wait. Next season I am trying to attend 3 or 4 home games out there 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

25 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I'll be honest, if I felt that strongly about what's going on and the future, the last place I'd want to spend time at is a USF Athletics board ....

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'll be honest, if I felt that strongly about what's going on and the future, the last place I'd want to spend time at is a USF Athletics board ....

Yep. We all have different ways of killing time.