• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is what happens...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

He is definitely sick or coded. 

That's what I thought, but wasn't 100% sure. I've watched Cade's film and he is definitely a better passer than what we've seen so far. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

That's what I thought, but wasn't 100% sure. I've watched Cade's film and he is definitely a better passer than what we've seen so far. 

That’s what I think too. He really needs to get back in the game. 

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

7 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

This game just clarifies the order of magnitude we have sunk in the world of college football. We are basically Louisiana - Monroe.

We are as good as Lousiana Monroe?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

23 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Kind of sad, but not having sports for 6 months I realized I don't need sports as much as I thought.  If this doesn't get turned around in a couple of years, football and hoops, I can see me putting my donations to other charities. Have actually watched golf and tennis more than the major sports because it takes less of a toll on my nerves. But reading and exercising more fills my days just fine.

CousinRicky...

Not one for charity, however if you want to contribute to a private school education for my little daughters, I won't say no. It's literally $17K for kindergarten this year for one of them 👎 and the other little minion is three years away from her first day of school (when I'm sure it will be more). It's insanity. I pay $40K in taxes on our two properties (hope to move one of them soon). A chunk of that tax money goes to the floundering public schools in San Antonio. Amazes me how broken our education system is (better yet - when I read stuff from our daughter's teacher last year at the private school - it required corrections at times). Aggravating to say the least. Any chance they can pay some engineers $100K to teach our kids? Off the soapbox... just found your comment entertaining.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

CousinRicky...

Not one for charity, however if you want to contribute to a private school education for my little daughters, I won't say no. It's literally $17K for kindergarten this year for one of them 👎 and the other little minion is three years away from her first day of school (when I'm sure it will be more). It's insanity. I pay $40K in taxes on our two properties (hope to move one of them soon). A chunk of that tax money goes to the floundering public schools in San Antonio. Amazes me how broken our education system is (better yet - when I read stuff from our daughter's teacher last year at the private school - it required corrections at times). Aggravating to say the least. Any chance they can pay some engineers $100K to teach our kids? Off the soapbox... just found your comment entertaining.  

That is about what I pay for each kid’s college with room and board.  They both spent about 4 years in the San Antonio NEISD and the schools were fine.  I can’t believe there is a kindergarten in that city that would charge 17k or that you would pay it.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Sheriff said:

CousinRicky...

No way in hell would I do that. Both of my kids went to universities and sitting next to them were kids from private school. A big scam for many parents who think their kids will be going to medical school. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

This is what happens when a fair to above average but emotional coach that can motivate well but has known anger issues peter principles when he reaches the Big East, hits a student athlete and rather than admit it, apologize, go to anger management counseling instead chooses to die on that hill.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

7 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

This is what happens when a fair to above average but emotional coach that can motivate well but has known anger issues peter principles when he reaches the Big East, hits a student athlete and rather than admit it, apologize, go to anger management counseling instead chooses to die on that hill.

tenor.gif?itemid=3570190

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

john kasich GIF

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

32 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

You know you have an extreme bias when you refer to Leavitt's coaching at USF as 'fair'

• Upvote 1